G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 23, 2008

School later!

Alright, alright. Stop bugging me about the photos from sailing camp cuz I'll be uploading them into a post...

.. soon.

I've been really lazy to post ever since I came back from the June 2008 sailing camp, which I'm totally nostalgic about right now. Especially the chatting at night with the juniors and graduated seniors Kieth and Weikang over consumation of the Ruffles potato chips. Haha.

To sum it all up, camp was amazingly........ fun. *gasps* I mean, seriously.

But some things happen that spoil the mood for a while but oh well.

I'm thankful I have the sailors, especially those from my batch! You guys are the best and the most awesome people I'll ever meet.

Gawd, I wonder how many times I've said that already..

School's starting tomorrow!

Or theoradically, today.. later.. argh. *sad face*

Photos paint a thousand words or something? And yes, yes, I shall upload them soon! Maybe tomorrow.

David and Ryan's birthdays are coming up soon. Hint!

Something to get myself perked up about: I've not touched my homework. Okay, I have, literally. But I've not completed any one of them. Either almost there with some flaws in my answers here and there or something else.

I've seriously got no idea what subjects I'm having tomorrow. I'm gonna die.

This is what happens when you don't have school for about a month..
"'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,' he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
'What a stupid lamb,' I sighed.
'What a sick, masochistic lion.'"
-- Edward and Bella

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."
-- Edward

No comments: