G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 16, 2008

OH MY GOD!

THE REPORT FOR MY GRAN'S CANCER IS OUT AND, THE CELLS HAVE NOT SPREAD TO THE REST OF HER BODY!

No one would have heard the literal sigh of relief in me. Its just so amazing!

Yes, yes. She still has breast cancer but its just within her breast. Mom told me hopefully by next week she'll be going for operation..

Which is the next thing I'll be worrying about. Sigh. Please be successful..


Shall talk about today; my moods are good!

Oh gawd. My post got deleted because my internet could not connect to blogger.com.

Okay, whatever. Shall do it briefly then.

Caught Kungfu Panda (.............) with some of the sailors, then went to Raiders again to play Counter Strike -- okay it was Beauty Strike, AGAIN --.

I was mentioning that I wanted Eclipse to David as a casual passing remark, and he really offered to get me the book! Thank you soooo much!

When he brought me the book while me, Iggy and Darren were having dinner at Macs, I was literally squealing inside. Gawd the book's pretty! Thank you!!

Iggy got his school shoes and mom might consider allowing me to get the 90bucks pair of Nike Dunks Low for school shoes instead. Dad, on the other hand, isn't happy at that offer of hers. Bummer. He's always like that.

No comments: