G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I'm so bored I'm posting over and over again! :o

Just realised my whole week's busy from tomorrow onwards. =.= sigh. :\

Nic Wong called earlier and he was cabbing down to NSC after coming back from Vietnam with Linjie and Weiming I think. And it was already 6.10pm haha.

Tomo going get my Nike Composure shoe, Thursday's devoted to sailing.. Friday I gtg school to teach Aisha and some other people choreo. Saturday's Uncle Collin's wedding. Me and Melody have got nothing to wear yet. We agreed we're telepathic! :o LOL. I love her loads luh. Sunday's devoted to hip hop and hopefully lunch with them after.

Pam's coming back from China hopefully, yesyes? :( she's missing out so much luh.
Bettina's (did I mention? She joined class with us) just awesome! Common-ys! :D

I'm craving for doughnuts.
Roarrrrh fattening please. :\
And oh! THANKS CRYSTAL FOR THE DOUGHNUT! :D

My hands are suddenly damn cold again.
I'm super pissed off can.
Fucker.

Yay MF sailors trashed TK sailors during training! Hur, Belle told me and its like.. LOL.

It suddenly occured to me I'm wondering what'll happens after my O's.
Jiaqi (and others like David) will be wrong! Cuz I don't like monkeys. >:D

And its so much easier to like no one now.

But me and Mel will need boyfriends before 2012. HAHAHA.

Headache now omg. Let me bang a wall and die la please hahaa.

Parents going to da gu ma's place to discuss STUFFS.
I wonder what stuffs luh.. :(
Bet its about my ahma again. *sigh*


Kk I love hip hop to infinite.
BBOY FTW YO.

No comments: