G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, June 08, 2008

Congrats Uncle Colin and Aunty Angela! :D

WELCOME TO..

The wedding of Uncle Colin and Aunty Angela!


Took so much time to prepare! Cuz I couldn't decide if I should wear the white formal dressy shirt with my skinnys or the new top I got from The Box.

Went with option 2 anyways.

Did my hair at Uncle Ken's shop at around 3-ish? Did treatment and trimming.

Which, I am so depressed with!!! D: MY HAIR'S SHORTER NOWWW. :((
Sure, all my frizzy ends are gone. But my precious hairrrrr. Didn't know Uncle Ken snipped off so much of My Precious. :(

Got home, prepared, and drove off to M Hotel.

A tad bit late, we missed the cocktails. Signed the paper congratulating them and all my aunties at the reception were going "Gwen! Waaah your handwriting's so small! *gasp*"

Aunty Belinda told us my parents were sitting at table 8, while "your kids are sitting at table 5." LOL special table huh.

Spotted the table with all my teenage (and two NOT so teenage) cousins and me and Gerald sat there. Zhiming and Zhiyi gege were sitting there too! LOL "kids" much. ;D (they're like 28 and about 25?)

But heck it was damn fun sitting at the same table as them.

They're so horrible! Hahaaa. Kept laughing whenever aunty Angela's family gave her testimonials and talked about her on stage.

They kept making jokes too, which made the whole table of teenagers laugh like crazy.

And when the bride and groom came in, Zhiyi gege and Timothy started clapping in this beat-like way. When we yam-seng-ed, they were like the loudest!

So loud that Sylvia jiejie (Darren korkor's (idk whether to call him uncle! He's so young omg) wife-to-be in December! :D) kept turning behind to giggle at us. xD

I think they don't like the bride. LOL.

Sigh. Amanda, you shall never escape the wrath of my lovely camera.

There were some fancy lightings in the room too. :D prettaye!

Not to forget my cousins.

Timothy and Johnathan. :D

Johnathan and Brandon looked like they were telling each other some secret. Me and Mel saw this photo and it sent us laughing.

Not to forget the main purpose of this photo: the yummy cakes at the table for each guest. And uhhhhh, I haven't eaten mine. Mel tried to make me eat it the whole night! LOL.

Nice walls.. :D

Even nice lightings in the toilet. I forgot to take a picture of the walls, which had 3D tiles on it! Haha. Quite cool luh.

My shirt puffed up omg. MADE ME LOOK FAT! Ughhh.

And hahahaa Melody! I can still see you la. Your twist didn't block your face afterall. ;D

After going to the toilet, we came back to find these mushrooms and vege and abalone. :o but trust me, I don't like mushrooms and yet I can say it wasn't too bad. :D lol. But the abalone, tasted kinda weeeeeird. :S (btw, Mel's spoon and chopsticks xD)

Zhiyi gege to the left to the left in his weird enthic Indian clothing or something while Timothy had this weird facial expression.

If you can spot the wine glass, its Timothy's. :D

All the 'kids' drank wine. Meaning, all those ILLEGAL kids drank wine. Those who were of legal age didn't drink. A.K.A. Zhiming and Zhiyi gege.

Uncle Raymond came over and saw that all the teenagers were drinking wine and was like "aiyoh! Zhiming, Zhiyi, you two never drink? Aiyah.. for them it must be the thrill of being illegal." LOL!

And all our parents from the nearby table looked over. HAHAHA damn funny. We were all trying to hide our wine glasses. xD thank God we got the corner table with three walls surrounding us. Hahah!

Neo family's kiddos sure know how to drink and appreciate wine. Hur.


Family photo. And yes my fringe's all messed up grr!
Shouldn't have let Uncle Ken cut it shorter. LOL.

My beloved ahma and xiao lao gim.

We girls went for toilet break like, 4 times throughout the whole dinner! Hahaa.

The third time we left for the toilet, Zhiming gege was like.. "Didn't you all just go to the toilet?" lol.

The girl who was attending to our table was 16 yrs old, but cuz she's Malaysian and came to Singapore to study late she's like sec 2. Me and Mel tio shocked haha.

Then Zhiyi gege kept asking her random questions. "Uhh Zhiyi gege ah, if someone asked me such questions I think I'd freak." then he laughed at what I said and carried on asking. LOL.

1/3 of the Neo family! :D

L-R:
David, xiao gu ma, Uncle Lester, Zhiming gege, ahma, Gerald, my dad, my mom, sa-pei, ge-pei, Timothy, sa-m, Amanda, Johnathan, ge-m, Brandon, Melody and me. :D

Our full family has like 30+ members lol. Had such a hard time squeezing in for the photo.

And usually the kiddos will squat infront of the family for the family portrait but this time, the 'kiddos' squatting infront were Gerald, David, Brandon, Timothy and Johnathan.

The whole family was laughing like crazy when they had to go infront to squat. Zhiyi gege was like "Ah, we all had to go thru the squatting my friend!" LOL.

Cuz if you saw my previous family portraits, Zhiming and Zhiyi gege were like maybe 3yrs old+? So they had to sit infront of the family.

Back then, the family portrait was like.. small. o__o

Look at us now. Haha!

No comments: