G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 09, 2008

Able to do basic freeze yaaaayyayyay! ;D

OOOOOH MY GOD.



Bettina just edited the clips of us freestyling (I can't FS infront of a camera/person for nuts) and I think I looked totally crap. And she put so many of MY solos! Zomg. Kept laughing while watching this please.

Anyways, time to blog about yesterday! :D

Apparently, anything bad that could happen happened to me yesterday. :\

Was late like crazy to meet Bettina, but after SMSing her once in the morning, my phone's main functions buttons spoiled. :( couldn't turn my phone back on cuz I couldn't press "Select".

Think we only learnt about 1-eighth more of the choreo? :(( saddd.
The moves were so hard!
This just proved my hand-leg co-ordination sucks. xD

Finished and stayed in the studio with Bettina to freestyle while waiting for Yokeching to call.
My phone's buttons weren't working, so I couldn't get her number from my contacts to call her from Bettina's hp! D: bummer.

Ohohoh! I CAN DO A BASIC FREEZE (BBOY) YO!
Like finally. Quin! The freeze you taught me, was a one-handed freeze. LOL.

And Yokeching just kept smsing me, and including all my other sms-es, there were 11 unread in total. Stupid handphone!

:D Bettina brought me to this shop with all sortsa stuffs in Far East! The owner knows her quite well.
Yokeching lover finally called lol.

Bubble tea-ed and sat at the steps while Bettina fooled me with her magic tricks.
So damn cool luh. Gna learn some tricks from her. :D
Just proves I'm gullible, too! ;D

Homed, quickly showered.
Then headed down to meet YC lover at Hub. :D
She has a freaking nice N.U.M. bag btw omgomg.
169bucks! :o

Finally ate at Ice Monster, which I had been wanting to eat for like a long time. We kept doing stuffs like commentary. LOL.



Walked around, bought a shirt at Graniff. :D

Dinnered at Yoshinoya.





And oh, we saw RADIKAL FORZE performing for Street Festival 2008! :DD
They're quite cool, especially Tosh. Hahaha. Kept cheering for him ;D


Bus-ed home and started reading my book. Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot. :D which I happily finished today. Its a superbly awesome book! ;D then my mom made me drink my chinese medicine and I fell asleep while reading the book. LOL.

No comments: