G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, June 29, 2008

When paranoidia kicks in-

Went out with Ker yesterday.

Its been so long since we last talked or anything, so it was good to go out with her again. But I kinda got sleepy by 5pm. Hahaa. So I guess I must've been a bore to go out with.

I want those clothes she picked out for me from Dano!

(no money.. *frowns*)


Watched my family have dinner at the Queenstown hawker center, then went to ahpeh's place to visit my gran.
She looks much better now! *grins* thank God.

See who I caught in the pool in the backyard!
(okay this will be a post flooded with pictures of my cousins.)


Jiaying.

Jiaxuan.

Jiawen copied Jiaxuan. LOL cute.


Wen Xuan Ying.




LOL after Jiaxuan saw this pic and realised the swimming cap left a red line on her head, she started covering it everytime I took a photo.


See what I meant? She's covering her head. Hahaa.



I absolutely adore this photo of the two twins.

Gwen = didn't bring extra clothes = cannot swim = only legs can go in water.

*grunts*


My gung ho brother has extra clothings so he could swim.







Lao gim came over with a huuuuge bucket of koropoks..

And ahpeh's gots the durians.

Me and Timothy ate two each. *grins*

Gung ho dad of mine opening it with his hands...

.. and he ended up using the spoon to eat the durian.

Watched a bit of LOTR on tele upstairs and went to the room to watch the kiddos.

Timothy was teaching Jiaying how to play softball. Haha. Obviously it failed! Maybe next time I should tell her to try sailing. Teehee.

Yingying (I'm the only one in the family who calls them "xuanxuan" "wenwen" or "yingying" =.=) got so distracted by the com. So it ended up with me and Timothy playing volleyball with the ball. Haha.

He kept restarting the score! So it ended up with 13 all. Sigh. But he played with one hand. Dang.


Mel and Amanda came so we watched some Loco Roco vids on youtube and Pata Pon vids.

Omg absolutely cute games. I want them on my PSP! :o

No wonder Justin Ong (my junior) liked Pata Pon and was telling me and Quin about it the other day after training/washing boat/whatever. CUZ ITS REALLY CUTE!


Stayed there till about 1 plus with Mel. Amanda went back first already. Ahpeh's tv room sofa is so nice so sleep on! I'm telling you. Hahaa.

Homed and immediately fell asleep after changing out and washing my face.

I've not read Eclipse for a while now. :(
Oh well, I'll go read it soon later. *grins*

No comments: