G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, June 27, 2008

Pick me up-

HAAAAAAAVE you met my new best friend?



Weiming found the little buddy out at sea last training, and gave it to Wenfeng.

I finally got my hands on it today. Its so fun, looking after it while washing boats and all.

But I started talking to it. Inanimate objects, you know..
So I decided to stop holding it first.. just in case it starts talking back.

I think I'm going crazy.

Elmo's going to be following me to school on Monday. Its so unique its orange in the front and red at the back. How interesting, yes?


School.. nothing much.

____ came back since there was no musical rehearsals today. My mood immediately fell to chagrin again.

Its so disappointing, but oh well, enthralling as it lasted.


Double Sciences today, killed my shoulders.

Chem was okay, I managed to do the ionic equation for the pop quiz. Supposed to conduct experiments, turns out there wasn't enough time cuz he spent such a long time explaining ionic equations and doing the chapter7 pop quiz.


Stayed back to teach some guides the choreo. I had an epiphany- and it turns out I'm a bad hip hop teacher! Its just so amazingly awkward being around them, besides Aishah and Lianyi.

Washed boats at NSC!

I'm using MOE B10. The one Justin uses.

I realised he's not doing a real good job at keeping his boat clean and whatsoever. If we were still talking, I'd get him to thank me. No need to thank Aaron J. cuz I was "your highness" for a day.

Chuckles.

Its like as I scrubbed the boat I told him to make sure he scrubbed, and I kept ordering him to scrub harder and to make sure all the black stains were gone. Hahahaa thanks Aaron J.!

Sharing sail SIN870 with Zac Lim.

Thanks Ning for half a padded hiking strap! *grins*


Had dinner at KFC with juniors, David, Iggy, Weiming and Mubarak.

Didn't have money, and didn't want to eat tho I was starving. Till David, Chiaee and Daomin surrounded me with their food and kept tempting me into borrowing money from Chiaee.

She even wanted to treat me! I was like omg nooooo cuz I'd feel guilty.

Went to AMK Hub cuz Weiming and Iggy wanted to buy their G2000 shirts.


I SWEAR- GUYS CAN SHOP LONGER THAN GIRLS!!!
And they only browsed one measly shop!!

Me and juniors Daomin, Chiaee and Joey went walking around that level, and back to sit down and wait for them.

And they weren't done. =.=

Went in to find them, and they were telling me the shirt Weiming tried made him look super shuai in it. So I was like lol woah cuz he went to withdraw money to get it. Pants too.


I hate my parents for however way they're treating me now.
You insult my sailing friends, you insult me.
What's with saying they got bad behaviour just cuz they 'lounge around'?

Thats so effing retarded, yes?

Gawd.

No comments: