G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, June 07, 2008

Killer jelly beans-

Its 2.03AM and I'm blogging! Hahaa funny cuz I should be sleeping now to prevent panda eyes from showing at Uncle Collin's wedding tomorrow. Or, later in the afternoon.

Went out with Celine today after going to her mom's shop.
Sorry Quin! Kinda pangseh-ed you. :(

Bought doughnuts! ;D had the same doughnut I chose when Crystal treated the hip hop-ers.
Celine had the same as me. DOUGHNUTS FTW hahahaa.

Went to Plaza Singapura. There was some band thing going on? Like some gig/competiton. But sadly it didn't start yet. :( so we went in instead of waiting.

Saw so many things I want! :D
Esp. this pair of shoes I've been waiting for at Flash n' Splash or something, which is kinda my favourite shop at Plaza Sing cuz its got Billabong and Ripcurl! ;D

That pair of shoes are at 50% off! :D 95bucks... so.. $47.50?? [:
A lot of things were at least 20%-70% off, so yeah. Awesomeee.

Stussy shirt like a boyfriend tee which costs 80+bucks. :Ooooooo..!

I got this bag! :D its like $26.70 after discount and I kinda fell in love...
SO I BOUGHT IT!


Sling it-

Went around finding boyfriend tee. Only one was the super expensive Stussy one.
Like wth right so suay.

I love Plaza Singapura! Everytime I go there I'll actually buy something.
Not like when I shop at Orchard.. come back empty handed. Hahaa.


Had dinner at MOS Burger with Celine at around 10pm. LOL.

Then homed after chatting. Our moms didn't call! Which was amazing.
;D

It was so freggin' crowded we trained down to Marina Bay to take the train back the other direction to get seats. :P

Bumped 7-11 to check for magazines and the stupid person at the counter thought we were browsing when I picked up a mag. Like, I can actually READ the sign which says "No Browsing" right infront of me duh.

Pictures of the shirt I bought. Haha.
In super editing-mood today. :o



Oh well, fun and joy can be brought out from photoshop!

Makes me think of blogskins and my oh-so-lovely friends. :(
Sigh, I miss you guys. Where's the Botak Jones lunchy meetup?


ATTENTION BLOGSKINNERS!
(old generation esp)

BLOGSKINS OUTING 2008 DATES AND SHIZZ ARE FINALIZED!
Check with Sylvia hun for info.
Or forums, which I am too lazy to. ;D

And I'm gna be super busy?

9th: Rebekah's pri 5EE-6E class chalet
10th: Sailing training
11th-15th: Sentosa Regatta
16th: Blogskins Outing '08
17th-20th: Sailing camp
21st: 3Endeavour'08 class gathering
(which, I shall attend, super chaotah-ed)

I already feel dead looking at the dates. Hur.

No comments: