G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, June 29, 2008

SOMEONE SEND ME PATAPON!

Someone download/send me Patapon for PSP!
I downloaded it, but its not working on my PSP. Ugh.


Hip hop today was picture-filled!


Crystal, my oh-so-cute instructor.

:P better than Maqrius. OKAY JOKING.

Crystal made us practice controlling today! Omg. Killer I tell you.

Her shoes have those diff colored stuffs you can clip on for color, and she made us put it on our hands and legs. Then we had to do stuffs like chest pops or whatever without dropping the things.

Stupid Bettina didn't dance today so she had all the fun watching me and Pam suffer.

*roars*

Hahaa. But thats cuz she got hit in her eye by a soccer ball, so she can't jump around too much just incase her whatever ditaches.


And today we played this game- Crystal bought these sour strawberry sweets for us to eat. And apparently I'm so prone to sour stuffs my face literally cringes the moment I eat the sweet.

So at the end of the class we each had to eat 3 at one go and see whose face cringes up first.

Guess whose face cringed up first?
.
.
.
.


MINE.

(kinda expected, yes?)



My crazy hair after lessons when I untied my hair.

I'm so in love with Bettina's hat. (sings)

Bettina bought for me a blank hat from Hongkong! YAY!

Thanks yo. *heartshape*


Hip hop people. Plus Pris and CY kor.


Stupid person who clicked with me from day one. *grins*

Stayed back and carried on freestyling while Bettina carried on doing her choreo. Oh, guess what, Maqrius actually asked us girls to do a performance! He asked Crystal, and she told him we weren't ready.

Oh well, thats kinda true. I need to practice controlling. Hahaa.

Couldn't decide on whether to take bus or MRT, but it got so hot I just didn't care and decided to take the MRT home.


My brother's going for camp.

HAHAHA HOPE HE SUFFERS THERE. :P

Gogo Gerald! Haha.

I think its at Sarimbun campsite, the one I went to for pri5 camp and sec2 camp. Oh boy, I miss that place so much! Haha.



Obsession's kicking.
I'm gonna continue pretending I'm nonchalent about this.

No comments: