G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, June 15, 2008

Obsessed with Twilight & Counter Strike..

控える.. ごめんなさい!!

Before I start a post, here's one of two of the jump-shots that are on the sailing.org.sg website.

Just some of the best people I'll ever meet in life-

Look at our cool new hairdos! Haha.

I swear I'm about to hyperventilate again.


My lungs are just gonna jump out of my chest and I'll die a peaceful death.


Hmm, today was the first day I went for a regatta but didn't sail.


Literally cried myself tired today. In the morning dad told me "The doctor said ahmah's breast cancer might have already spread to the rest of her body.. so it might be too late to do anything to save her...."

But still I tried to show or to put on an act that I was indifferent infront of my parents.

Apparently, it didn't work the moment I boarded the bus. I just faced the window, crying. Thank god the rest were asleep, if not my sniffling sounds would have been loud.


Got to NSC and realised that everyone but Nic Wong and I in the back few rows were asleep. Got my stuffs to the toilet, then signed in. After that I just sat at the pavement..

And when Belle came to talk to me, I just said, my grandma has cancer..., and cried and cried. Thanks Belle, for listening. Juniors came over and tried to cheer me up tho they didn't know what was going on. Thanks!

The moment I stopped sobbing, David came over and told me to go rig up since I haven't. Then he asked if I was okay and I went "Oh no, I think I'm gonna cry againnnn....", voice cracking at the end. And I started crying again. Sigh.


AP was down for the optimist class first, which was pretty much amazing cuz its usually always the byte thats down first.

Talked to Mr Foong and Mr Yeo, and Mr Foong told me "Even if you didn't say it, the teachers could tell that there was already something wrong with you. You don't look well at all!"

Belle had pretty bad cramps so she stayed onshore too. We chatted and read Twilight -- I GOT TO THE EPILOGUE OF THE BOOK OHNOES! -- till I couldn't hold my tiredness and decided to take a nap.


Felt better when I woke up, apart from the numb legs.


After we all bathed and changed into our new Sentosa National Byte and Optimist Championships teeshirt, me and Belle did Trina's hair. Then the MF sailors took pictures and decided to pop by the beach to take more. Took jump-shots were hell fun.







Ryan, David and Zaki.



Then the dudes decided to play javelin throwing. Which was pretty funny cuz Ryan and David were debating who was Silver Medalist and the Best. Haha.

Shadows of you and me will be and are just so passé.

Guys still playing. Haha.

We then moved on to playing the Sailor-styled: Tic-Tack-Toe! Awesome to watch Linjie lose when he kept saying he was the best.

Then when Cheeteng asked if anyone wanted to challenge him, Ryan said "Aiyah no one wanna play with losers la Cheeteng!" LOL.

At the school bus stop, we saw two cute dogs! Forgot the names.. Xiaoyang and Maomao? Or something along that line. They were the cutest things on Earth, apparently.


Got to AMK Central and went to Raiders to play Counter Strike (okay we played the female version - Beauty Strike - again) with David, Ryan, Iggy, Cheeteng, Bryan, Nic Wong and Wenfeng.

Played for about an hour and headed home.

---------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry ahmah. I'll be there for you.
I don't know why, but even tho I want to spend time with you, I don't want to on the other hand.
I just... can't bring myself to see you. Its so heartbreaking.

---------------------------------------------------
Anonymous: don't leave my side. I don't want you gone forever. Don't leave; stay by me.

---------------------------------
P.S. I think its so sweet when Bella Swan -- yes, I'm talking about Twilight the book again -- calls Edward Cullen "Sweetheart" and vice versa.

They're so loving! I can feel my face turning green with envy.

Time to buy the sequels New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun, which is just the first book -- Twilight -- in Edward's point of view.

Aww, Breaking Dawn is the last of the Twilight saga. :((((((((

WHYYYYY?!?!?!

No comments: