G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, June 07, 2008

I ended up sleeping around 4 something yesterday.
Kept reading my book with the laptop on playing music. Bad habit of leaving the lappy on overnight from Quin, Iggy and David! Hahaa.

Anyways, a few shoutouts today! ;D

CONGRATS UNCLE COLLIN &.. (-whateveryourwife'snameishere-) ON GETTING MARRIED! [;
Bai tou dao lao! Or whatever the phrase is. :x


And another shoutout!

To the sec1 sailing juniors:
JIAYOU DARLINGS FOR YOUR FIRST REGATTA! ;D
Don't be so nervous. Especially Virginia haiyoh! Haha.

K, feels so lame and yet good to start the day with shoutouts..
BUT, GOOD AFTERNOOOOON! :D

Woke up 11-ish. Breakfast is still sitting outside like some loony.
Hungryyyyy....

Thought of going out to get the flats from Charles & Keith for the wedding later today, but I feel too lazy to! :o

Going to meet mom later at Uncle Ken's shop to get my hair cut and everything.
:( don't cut it shorter pleaaaaase noooo! D:

And oh, I just realised the next week is like, THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL HOLS?!
And I've not gotten anything done! So after breakfast I'm gna do some of my homework.
Anyone wants to go out like, Coffee Bean to study? :(

I've not even fufilled my wish of shopping like crazy can! D:< style="font-weight: bold;">9th-21st I'm not free, EVERY SINGLE DAY!
My only rest day before school reopens is 22nd. :(
How fun.. =.=

Oh well, at least someone catch Chronicles of Narnia with me first kk?
;D
Words can't say what love can do.
I'll be there for you-

I'll Be There For You by Bon Jovi

No comments: