G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, June 15, 2008

sashiburi!

Okay, so it turned out that I'm a person who has no patience whatsoever to online games, if I'm not playing them, that is.

Spent the day wasting our time out at sea. The race committee has been really dumb. Like they don't know when to start the race especially when the winds are good. Gosh, its like we only know how to complain. But thats the truth.

Jhing towed us back to shore after circling us out at sea cuz we all took so long to attach our mainsheets to each other's boats - especially me - cuz she kept going further and further away. Ahem, eventually she came to my side.

Bet she was teasing me by doing that on purpose. >:\

Literally fell asleep out at sea till Mubarak's boat slammed on my hand which was on my boat, so you can imagine how painful it was.

Derigged quickly cuz I was one of the first few to get the hose. Then rushed to bathe while letting my sail dry. Apparently there was already a queue.. girls.... sigh. *rolls eyes*

Went to AMK Hub to get Quin's ear piercings. David wanted to pierce his ears too. Me, Ryan, Weiming, Bryan and Mubarak went to get bubble tea - okay, Sweet Talk, corrected by Weiming - while waiting.

Weiming and Ryan got peppermint and he was all "Ohh my sperms are dying." which sent me into hysterical laughter (peppermint kills sperms..?). Then he was like, "Luckily my factory is strong sia." which sent me into a laughing loonatic.

... gawd.

Ryan was telling me that he bets David would see Quin's ear get pierced or something and freak, deciding not to pierce his ears.

Aaaand while we were drinking our SWEET TALK, they came out and David told us "Omg when Quin pierced her ears she jumped leh! So I decided not to pierce." LOL. Soooo yeah Ryan kinda hit the spot.

Ate KFC, totally fattening! Couldn't finish the 2nd piece of chicken -cuz I kept staring and squeezing out the oil- or the coleslaw, so Ryan finished them up for me. Thanks!

Went to Raiders cuz they wanted to play Dota.

They played while I watched. Ryan could tell I was bored haha.

Surprisingly, I could drift off to sleep with Ryan's Rikimaru or something going "Deeeelicious" or "What now?" literally screaming into my ears.

In simpler words, I fell asleep watching them play Dota.

Woke up and went to sleep again. Then I felt someone poke me at my waist and I jumped up, screaming. Stupid David... lol. I slept for like slightly over an hour. Like woah.

Then Ryan came back from paying up the lan fees and "informed me" by poking my head -whats with everyone and poking me today??!-. He and Wenfeng zhao-ed. Then the rest of us stayed to play Counter Strike.

Omg I feel like I'm hooked to it! :o it felt good to be complimented since it was my REAL first time playing CS.

Okay, in this case, Beauty Strike. :\ the female version of Counter Strike. HAHAHA serious!

Went to play Drummania at Jubilee's arcade. Whee! Its been so long. sashiburi! :D

Homed at around 11.45pm while the rest went to stay over at Jack's house.

And when I came home I was shocked to see my relatives. Hahaha. Suddenly struck me that my mom invited some of my many relatives over for mahjong session and just bonding time.

I'm hungry. Seeya!


..I hate this. It just feels strange to tell myself I don't want you by my side. I never did that before...

No comments: