G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 26, 2008

I promised you a heart you promised to keep-

Seriously beat.

Training today... sigh. Now I know what it feels like to almost faint out at sea. Its like my body was falling off the boat and my boat was gonna capsize. Seeing black spots freaks me out now.

See what I said when my headaches aren't meant to be taken lightly?

School was.. fun.

Sometimes, the 'sarcasm intended' thing just can't work too often. Cuz today I was happy. Really, really shocked AND happy.

... thanks ;D


And half the class was gone due to the musical rehearsal! *sad face*

No noisy Jiaqi to perk me up again. Gags. Hahahaa. Oh well, it was alright. None of the teachers really allowed us to slack, anyways. (frowns)

But I'm really Ms Martin more. She's a fab literature teacher.

BUT I'M HAPPY I'M STILL 3ENDEAVOUR'S LITERATURE REP!

Almost late for school, and I got minor offence for forgetting to bring the Chinese jian tie (Lee laoshi's like f**king bias. She didn't give the boys MORF for that, but instead gave all the girls).

My perfect record!!!


Ruixing pointed out to me during SS that Mdm Shanti has a folder on her laptop called "Teachable Moments". And it got me chuckling, cuz its interesting.

And for one fact, I can't see the words on the screen at all!

(People who wear specs really have got the advantage.)

And oh, Ruixing and Jon Ha's answers for the literature self-reflection thing were really funny to read. I was like, looking at Ruixing with my jaw dropped, literally. Monkey. Haha.


Almost felt like punching ****(ass) today while David, Iggy and Iggy's friend Iggy -- no I'm not insane. He HAS a friend called Iggy too -- had dinner.

Such a sucker. Who'd you think you are? Pedo.. its like, you don't know how insulting your words were to all my darling juniors during the holidays. Telling them to give up their lives just because they give up on/cannot run?

Thats total bull.

Sarcasm doesn't hit me hard. Not that hard, anyways..


Time for dinner! Tata!

Prelude 12/21
>AFI

This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought
you
may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
Kiss my
eyes and lay me to sleep.

This is what I brought you this you can
keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise you my heart
just
promise to sing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Kiss my
eyes and
lay me to sleep.

This is what I thought,
I thought you
need me,
This is what I thought so think me naïve,
I promise you a heart
you'd
promise to keep,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Kiss my
eyes and
lay me to sleep.

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

No comments: