G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 05, 2008

randomly.


Lampard likes his finger. LOL.

Sweet. I watched a video of a Tottenham fan attacking Lampard when Chelsea won? Omg haha the way Lampard dodged his punch and went behind him was.. cool. :D

Anywaaaaays. I'm having a reeeeeal bad headache now. Already had 3 panadols and it didn't have effect? Usually 1 would work.

Didn't go for training again.
Guess my headache lasted thru the night cuz I couldn't sleep due to it! D:

I tried to sleep earlier in the afternoon on but couldn't cuz the it was sooo bad? Ya. Then its like freaking noisy with all the moving of furniture at my new neighbour's place and renovation.

Gna get my Nike Composure shoes later for school. D:
Mom's really keen on not allowing me to get the Womens Nike Dunk Low :(


I seriously hate my dad's attitude. Its like, whatever!
If you don't wanna spend on me just say so la rather than be all sarcastic and all that jazz.

Mom thought the Nike bag that me and Celine fell for was worth it so I overheard her talking to dad about it. He was all "What? Already bought the Crumpler buy that for what??"

For a new pair of earpiece I need, he was telling my mom "Buy for her a new earpiece for what?! LET HER USE RUBBERBAND TO TIE TOGETHER HER OLD ONE LA."

Hello? Wtf? Like my old one's spoilt cuz the WIRES GOT EXPOSED? Tie what sai??!

For the iPod Touch that I wna get from Iggy, "Oh! Wah your savings so much ah? YOU SO RICH AH? Good for you then." wtf man.

Even for the Womens Nike Dunk Low, my mom wouldn't let me get it cuz she told me "Daddy will scold you if you buy it." =.=

My shoes are all spoilt, my North Star has a hole in the sole with more holes on top, my Adidas running shoes's soles are already coming out! Like I think we actually super-glued it down a few times already? I've been wearing that shit since sec1.

Its not like I get to save a lot right?
If not I would've used my savings to get what I want.
And its like you and mom don't let me TOUCH my angbao money.
If not I would just get what I NEED instead of asking the likes of YOU.

No comments: