G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kiss My Eyes And Lay Me To Sleep.

To those that have been awaiting eagerly the uploading of the photos: here they are! Sorry about uploading it so late. Haha.

I highly doubt I've ever uploaded this many pictures into one post my whole blogging life.

It took so long, too! *face turns puce*

I'll post up another post with pictures from David's camera, okay?
These are entirely from mine.
Not all photos I took are up, tho.

DAY 1ONE:

The girls' unglam sailing gear and gloves in a display.

"Come see our sailing equipment gallery!"



Rocking on.

Study time in the hall with Joshua G. and Zaki sitting opposite me.

"You take me, I take you.."

LOL Kieth act cute!



DAY 2TWO:


Another "you take me, I take you".


Milo session.


Lianghong: Eh Gwen, you see ah, this will work.. "OEI!!!"

*everyone turns to look at camera and Lianghong snaps picture*

Lianghong: See, what did I say? *grins*


Sleepyheads..


Weikang da korkor watching over all the little kiddies. Haha.


"OEI! NO FLASHING! We wanna sleep la!"

Funny.. cuz we were doing the visualisation exercise thingy.

During PT.





I thought this picture was pretty cool. My group (Sea-Saw) up top while David's group (Sea Urchins) down bottom.

After sailing session at NSC, the sec3 sailors decided to do a 'photoshoot' with me and David's cameras.

Best people I'll ever meet in life. Sec 3 sailors!



Look what showed up.. teehee.


"Okay so here's how we do it ah.. must invert one hand hor!"




PEEING BOAT! *chuckles*

Both me and Quin swear, this is totally 100% candid.

I was watching Ryan and Wenfeng strangle each other literally to death while Quin tried doing the gypsy dance. *dances*

Mixed with some sec1s and 2s. Arranged according to height if you didn't realise.

... stares.....



Sec1s and sec2 Yanling.


Looking at the rest of the photos below, you, too, would know why my camera dropped one bar of battery just within moments.

*sigh*

(btw, these photos weren't taken by me. Chiaee borrowed my camera)












.
.
See? Too many groupies and too many zhilians. No wonder the battery drop.

Peckkhee's domokun. I think Belle took this.

Mrs Sidhu's mind focus thingamajik. Try it! Without moving your hands, the thing attached to the string will actually move just by using your mind power.


DAY 3THREE:
After doing the bench games in our own groups, the graduated seniors joined up all the benches.

First, we arranged according to sail number used that day during training.

Secondly, we arranged ourselves according to height.

GET READY FOR SWEATY BODIES!



Its not obvious but yes we are arranged according to height.

See a panda hanging on the bench? And the silly Kieth. Haha.




On your marks..

Get set..

... JUMP!!!


DAY 4FOUR:
"I've happily bbq-ed a chicken wing.."

"*frowns* MY CHICKEN WINGGG!"



Marshmellow bbqers hard at work.



Roasted marshmellows FTW!

Sailors can do awesomely nice marshmellows. Thanks Aaron, Daomin and Virginia for helping me with it!


Playing teiti with -owner'snamehere-'s cards in the night.

Weikang! RUHUA AND POPPEYE WANNABE, yes?

A pizza in hand..



Shows you that sailors bbq in style.


Ms Cheng!




I bet you 50cents (LOL) that Weikang just lost a round of teiti...

..actually I'm not sure either tho I was sitting there.

Okay... whoever this is, own up!

Yes, Virginia, you took this photo.

Wenfeng's a show-off.

*chuckles*


The full moon was rising while we played teiti.

Gather for prize-giving yo!



Best girl newcomer. *grins*

Best boy newcomer! *grins*
me and Virginia were busy cheering "SEA-SAW!!!" when he got it.


Best group: Sea Urchins!

Groupie. Sailors rock my life. :D


Woah, how long has it been since I put a smiley in my posts? Haha.

No comments: