G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 04, 2008

frank lampard 8! :D yaaaay!!! ;3 <3

Maple's new server's coming out soon! 'E' world. :D gna play it with the sec3 sailors. :3

Ryan the iPig won't play.
Iggy decided we'll be Mc-something-s. Haha. Quin's McChicken, Aaron's McFlurry.. I'm idk what. LOL. David also idk. Hmmm. Iggy I also dunno..

I seem to fall asleep while smsing people la. Yesterday smsing David at 1am plus about their Dota match and LAMPARRRRD! 8 :D then I fell asleep. Smsing Celine the last time also fell asleep. Roarrrh! Can never seem to stay awake de luh.

Buying my Nike Composure today! :( aiyah wish I can buy the gold colored Nike tick one, but school rules, school rules. :\ I have to buy the silver one and paint the silver tick white. My mom was like "Aiyah you da dan a bit la! Go wear it like that don't paint it." :o

:( I want the gold oneeeee.

Shall go bathe and everything now if not I'll be super late to meet Celine.
Then mom will nagnagnagnaaaag till my ears fall of luh! :\
Meeting her and Celine's mom at Celine's mom's shop.

Need to shop for things to wear on Uncle Collin's wedding this Saturday! :o
MELODYYYYYYY hurry hurry lets go out soon lol.

My hair's dark brown is turning lighter brown! :o yaaaay! LOL.


Yes I'm Frank Lampard's newest fan.
And lol I didn't know Jingming was a Kaka fan! Hahaha.
My dad keeps talking about Kaka luh. But Kaka's okay, a good player.
(BUT LAMPARD'S BETTER. teehee)
Go youtube see the penalties he took. Awesomely sweet can the goals!
Ballack looks like some actor. :\
DAVID HAMTARO! :P LAMPARD AND KAKA ARE NOT OLD!
(bet if I mentioned Ballack to him too yesterday night he'd go "Ballack old man la!" like he said for Lampard and Kaka! >:\)

I feel I'm slowly turning into a Chelsea fan. :X
omgomg cannot! ARSENAL F.C. FOREVER! Hahaha.
I'm so much like my dad luh. Tio influence. :x
We both hate Man U too. :P

I WANT THE UEFA EURO 2008 GERMANY JERSEY!
>:( 107 bucks!

No comments: