G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A sardonic stare. Screaming epithets.

I'm done reading New Moon! The ending was fab, especially where (WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER!) Edward proposes to Bella.

Isn't it cute. Like imagine yourself getting engaged at 18.

Woah.

I've learnt a lot of new and cheem words from the last few chapters, too. And I only bothered looking them up cuz I was infront of the computer. Hence there were loads of tabs opened (at least 7 on each Firefox browser) and loads of new words jotted down on my students' diary!

And I'm feeling.. smug about it. LOL.

Anyway, this means I can happily move on to reading Eclipse! *happy face*

I WANT THE NECKLACE/RING VERSION OF THE CULLEN CREST! *pouts*


Didn't go to school today. Woke up with gastrics so bad that I couldn't stand upright. So after resting longer on the sofa I told my mom and she let me skip school for the day.

Btw, its now 12:02am on my clocks, so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY D.H.L.! (David Hartanto Lembono)
You know we love you much. Hahaha.

One year older already, yes? *grins*

I owe you a present since you got me my Eclipse. Tho its a super be-earlied Christmas present. Hahaha.

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of Breaking Dawn!

AND I'M GOING TO GET THE HARDCOVER VERSION OF IT -- NO ONE'S STOPPING ME!


Wait, I'm having an epiphany here..
You love me.

No comments: