G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 09, 2008

in any sense, worried-

Trying to upload the video I took of Radikal Forze at Plaza Singapura yesterday.
But the internet hates me. :(

Resisted this temptation to blog again, but seriously. I'm just too stuck on using my blog as some sorta.. diary thingy / boredom prevention aid. Hahahaa. BAD HABIT!

I feel like such a pig; dad and Gerald went to ride bikes at East Coast while I slacked at home reading my Queen of Babble, which of course, I do wish to read again. :D awesomeeee book.

But there's one thing dad told me before he left the house with Ger.
And I simply can't help but think about it the whole day, which makes things worse.
I think my gran is having problems with her breast?
And dad said if its cancerous they might have to cut off her breast.

Yessss, disgusting and whatevr but I seriously can't help but worry can!! UGH.
Ahma ah, dearest ahma, you only know how to make me worry and cry this year huh?
Hohums.

Not touched holiday homework yet. Sucks.
And I KNOW I'm not the only one who hasn't. ;D

No comments: