G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, June 13, 2008

Twilight - the movie!

Yes, I know I've not blogged for like 4 days (unless the clock on my computer's wrong) but hey! I'm amazed too. Literally abstraining myself from using the computer is awesome.

Infact, I thought I didn't use it for only 2 days. Oh well.

But there's something I MUST blog about first!!

Like, OMG. I was so thrilled that the movie's coming out in December!

More thrilled that the main actor who plays Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson, IS SO FREAKING HOT. Omg! Hahaha.

Obviously, TWILIGHT'S COMING OUT!

K sorry. I've gotten so obsessed with the book recently that I've read around half of it within 3-4 days? Which is amazing, for my reading speed.

Edward Cullen played by Robert Pattinson (remember, Cedric Digory from Harry Potter?)
Isabella Swan played by Kristen Stewart

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

Twilight in HD


Check out the trailer! The graphics are amazingly clear and awesome, yes? I've already watched it more than 5 times I presume.

And Kellan Lutz - who plays Emmett Cullen - is such a hottie too! He and Robert Pattinson totally fit the roles of Edward and Emmett Cullen. They look so hot. Haha. Kellan Lutz has such a deep, low and nice voice too. Haha.

Didn't go for training today.. sooooo yeah. I had a bad headache again. Went to the poly clinic earlier, dad dropped me off. He was all, "Don't worry its gonna take a short while, the clinic closes at 4.."

But he guessed wrong.

By the time I finished everything - all the waiting, collecting of medicines - it was already 5.15pm. And my hands were sweating the moment I got out cuz it was freezing in there.

Hello? 2 hours of waiting, intensive amounts of cold aircon-air blowing at your skin, you in FBTs and an Adidas jersey.. not surprising that I felt cold, much less sleepy and drowsy.

Read Twilight while listening to the MP4 David lent me. Amazing how I jumped from page...... 130+ to page 297 all in one day. Haha. Shows you how addicted I am. Cuz all I could think about during the Sentosa regatta the past few days was to get the racing over with, finish washing up and get back to reading the book.

And stupid me, I thought the book was boring at first when Dorothy lent it to me.

Uhm, the races have been.. very unconsistent for me. Haha.

Mainly, the winds were on-off yesterday, so there. Sailors would know what happens to me during light wind. Haha.

First day of the regatta was a bummer cuz the winds were so light that after like half a race, - which the race committee abandoned - we got a joy ride from Jhing by taking out our mainsheets and getting towed around by her powerboat. Awesome and fun. Haha.

She towed the mayflowerian sailors (not all of us, tho) back to shore and we took a hell long time to unrig. For me its cuz I lent Iggy the hose, which he passed to Russell (forgot what school he's in la), who passed it to SIN3063 - remember Ning? The eyecandy regatta haha - who passed it to idk who.

Second day's races were pretty alright, strong wind for the first and last races for the day, which made me really happy. But not with the light winds for the second and third race.

But after the third race, my overall ranking was 69, which happens to be Quin's favourite number. Haha. You can't imagine how much fun Weiming, Quin and Iggy got out of it. Sigh.

"Hah! You're as white as a ghost - no, you're as white as me!"
- Edward Cullen, from the Twilight book page 281.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Mom came in to my room earlier to tell me something. I've kinda lost my mood to blog and my enthusiasm for Twilight the movie. Sigh.

I think its confirmed that my gran has breast cancer and mom told me that some people just die of breast cancer like that.

Gawd........


.. Even my gastrics aren't sparing me from this agonishingly newly-recognised fact.

No comments: