G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 05, 2008

thank you CELINE XIEEEE for the Billabong pencilcase! <3 you loads

HI DAVID H.L.
I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT LAMPARD AND KAKA AND BALLACK ARE NOT OLD OKAY. I bet when you're their ages you'd have a big round belly for a 1 pack. HA HA. At least they're good-looking for their age. ;D

WHOEVER SAYS FRANK LAMPARD SUCKS SHALL FACE MY WRATH!
And omg I'm turning into a Chelsea F.C. fan! Dad's gna be all "Haiyoh ARSENAL laaa."

Met Celine and her mom and my mom today for shopping.
And yes, I was late cuz I didn't know the meeting time and mom nagged like crazy shit. :\

Went Paragon to meet them, then walked to Wheelock. Celine wanted Crumpler! :D

After going to Apple to see iPod Classic and Touch, we went to Coffee Bean cuz I wanted a drink.
(teehee see the idiot sitting with me in Coffee Bean, Wheelock :P loves!)

And cuz we shared our drinks our moms bought what we wanted in LARGES.
Anyways it was the most worth it bah? LOL.

Like, so omg right? End up my mom let me drink majority of it. FATTENING!


Bused down to Queensway. Was supposed to sms Timothy Neoooo on how to get there but Idk why his phone number wasn't in my contacts! :o omg I thought I had his number!

Walked like crazy shit and then Celine saw a shoe which caught her eye:
MY SHOE BUT THE BLUE VER. OF IT!

Omg la we're like sisters. Before that we went to this shop. She took a look then went to e toilet and I took a look around. When she came back I showed her a bag and she was like "Omg hahaaa I wanted to get this bag too!"

We have the same phones, same camera, same shoe (diff color), same specs (diff color).. :D

And only the phone and specs was bought together. The rest was coincidentally.

Anyways, I saw NIKE WOMENS DUNKS LOW! And they freaking had my size goddammit. Totally white. So its like I should get it right? Save me the trouble of getting the one with a silver tick then painting it everytime I go to school.

But nooooo. It was perfect, costed 90bucks after 30% off. Mom didn't wanna get it cuz the Nike Composure (the one with a silver tick)'s 70+ bucks. :(

"dad will scold you if you get it".

Had dinner after that at ABC market near Timothy's place, Anchorpoint or something? Hahah the condo opposite Ikea la. Filling! And yes fattening too.. D:

And oh! Celine remembered she owed me a birthday present today just when I pointed out at this shop that sold LOAAAADS of Billabong stuffs (I WAS IN BILLABONG HEAVEN!) that the pencilcase was nice. And she knew I wanted Ripcurl or Billabong pencilcase/wallet for my birthday..

Guess what? SHE BOUGHT IT FOR ME! Even wanted to check if there was wrapping avaliable. Haha. So nice right omg. That was the only thing that got me smiling the whole day.

Mom even wanted to get me a wallet but I guess the words are just short-lived.
Hur.



I bought 4FOUR FBTS too! Hahah black red black red. (looks orangey in the picture)

Actually, JOKING. I got 2 and helped Melody get 2 since she wanted some. LOL. We both got same cut and same material and same color. :D

tried taking it with flash and well.. it turned out pinkish. :\

I love FBTs! Hahaha finally I got 4 in total. :D

Blog more tomo.
Got loads to complain about dad. He's like so freaking whatever.
Thanks a lot. I didn't know you scrimp and save so much on me.
Even tho I've been wanting something so badly, you're like telling mom shouldn't get for me.
kam xiap.

Its like when I needed it I didn't really say?
'till now I realise I really need an MP3 and I've not had one since sec1 since my Creative one spoiled (creative sucks!) and my handphone's earpiece spoiled looong ago and I even had to borrow David's MP4. Wth sia. I didn't even complain till now.


I want the Chelsea jerseys I saw at the shops there.
(& the UEFA EURO2008 Germany Home jersey!)
Saw loads of Liverpool jerseys there. Like huhhh? :o
OMG saw this black and white and green one with the Chelsea logo in luminous green {?} and I fell in love with it. :D
I was so crazy over the Lampard jersey I saw! :DDDD

But mom made fun of him. :\
8 in malay is "ampat" or something..
So she's like "Lampard? Hahaaaaa minus a bit its AMPAT! 8 in malay is ampat mah!"
Wtf not funny... =.='''
Roarrrrrh.

SINGAPORE'S HOME KIT LOOKS FREAKING UGLY D:
Go to Queensway to see. Hur. Me and Celine were eww-ing at it LOL. :3

No comments: