G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 02, 2008

fucking people.

K fuck my hands are shivering damn badly now after sending out an SMS.
Fuckfuckfuck.

(sorry, I really needed to scold the vulgarities..)

And now my hands are just damn cold when I put it on my leg luhs.
Ugh I hate the feeling. Can't even type properly.

Wah I just feel like crying again?

Like why the eff are people like that.
FUCKING LIARS. FUCKING RETARDS. FUCKING MORONS & IDIOTS.

I actually threw my phone on my camera. Opps. Sorry babeh!

(Bleah. I just feel like slitting again.
Tho its just wasting plasters.
But Xinyi and loads more people would kill me.
Sorry babes, always make you worried and shit over me.
I also can't control it.
It just hurts damn badly ya, and I want something to cover the pain.
I'm sorry I can't keep my promise of not slitting ever again.
But I'm not gna turn into the next *.
Thats just purely Attracting Attention.
Cuz who the fuck slits for fun??!)

Motherfucking idiots are the cause of all this shit.
You know what? My hands are really shaking like fuck now.

Omgosh I'm feeling damn fucking cold.
D:
I feel like I'mm having a fever now.
See my hands shook so badly I type "I'm" as "I'mm".
Someone save meeeee.

I wanna talk to The Monkey (slash Suanner) who sits beside me in class!
:( I miss not having school cuz he's the only one that can make me laugh whenever I'm like super sad luh.
:(((

I realise I just have to turn to my left, look at him and I'll laugh like mad.
Hahahaa! His face is just damn funny when he stares back luh.

No comments: