G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Nike Composure

See, all because I didn't blog on 1st June, my posts are all back-dated now! >:\ roarhhhh!

Since its 3rd June TODAY, I shan't blog about 2nd June (which I just did) and blog about today. TODAYYYYY!!! Roarrrhhhhhhh.

Camera darling (camcam!) has been really lonely these days. I've not been using her (yes she's a HER goddammit! Self-proclaimed by me) for a while for photoshots. :( I really need to go travelling around Singapore to take photos. Poor Deviantart account of mine. D:

Next stop: THE ESPLANADE! for photoshoots.
Stupid Ryan didn't wanna go there yesterday. >:(

The Cannon EOS camera on TV ads look quite promising.
Unfortunately my parents wouldn't let me get it I bet, since I just got Camcam.

I didn't go training cuz I woke up at 6AM with my stomach (OMFG A GIRL'S SCREAMING DOWNSTAIRS LIKE WTF AND IT SCARED ME) hurting like whenever I eat anything. So dad helped me take the Sentosa regatta form down to school.

I went crazy after watching UK Top 10 on MTV, and downloaded 20+ songs and to redownload a few songs I downloaded before but with poor quality.

Black and Gold by Sam Sparro and That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings are quite catchy. idk why but I hate That's Not My Name but yet I like it! Wth is this. Hahahaa.

Gna go to school forums to post a post on why our school only allows 100% white shoes.

Its like damn, I want that Nike Composure GOLD shoes so much! If I buy the silver just to color the Nike tick white when I wear it to school, I'd die cuz the gold one's oh-so-chio!! :(

No comments: