G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, June 13, 2008

I realised I'm about to start crying, over what seems to be thinking of my granma and what my mom said about people dying just like that over breast cancer.

I seriously keep digressing.

I just hope I have the mood to sail tomorrow.

I'm wishing I'm Isabella Swan, the human Edward Cullen the vampire falls for in Twilight. I really seem to be needing the company soon....

Can books get any sweeter to read and gag over?

---------------------------------------------
[EDIT]
pssssssst. Sorry.

But right now, I just feel like throwing you into a pit of hot, flowing lava and watch you drown to death, screaming your mighty lungs out as you get burnt.

Cuz seriously, I hate you.

I don't like OR mean what I'm doing right now...
But I guess it'll be better off this way.


P.S. TOODLES TO CELINE XIE!
Have fun in Korea hun, and buy me stuffs there. Dad says the food there's pretty bland and you'll most probably hate it - knowing you - but at least its healthy. Have fun in Korea.. cuz while you're having the time of your life, I'll be worrying about my grandma and getting myself burnt from sailing camp.

... OH GOD.
Throw out the kids in my brother's room! They're seriously giving me a headache with all that screaming.

[/EDIT]

No comments: