G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Yesterday was.. fuuuun.

Went to AMK Macs with Ryan, David and Quinneh. Gwen emos and David was sad so Ryan called me and told me 'bout David and we decided we should all go out.

Mgosh, these people can NEVER make up their minds. Only me and Quin have a mind. Its like, I was on the phone with Ryan from about 2.25pm to 3.35pm? And we still didn't decide. LOL.

And oh, Ryan's brother is WAAAY cuter than my 11y.o. bro! >:\
BUT HE CALLED ME SISSY GIRL!

On the phone:"Ryaaaan where you wanna go!" "Anything.. Gwen you decide hahaha."
On MSN me and Quin were like, "David can you give some constructive suggestions that are USEFUL on where we can go?" "anithin"

At first we wanted Vivo, then Ryan said Novena cuz I said I wanted doughnuts. :D lol.
Then Dobhy Ghaut but all say far when we already decided so okay lor.. AMK HUB. =.=

Me and David brought laptops. Quin lazy to bring hers and Ryan doesn't have/couldn't bring.

Ryan's a stinky iPig! Hahahaa.
I'm a smart iSmarterthanyou and Quin's a.. what were you? :P

Went crazy when Chiaee and Joey talked on MSN.
We were all snatching David's lappy and doing split personalities talk.
Wheeeoohs!

When I thanked Chiaee for the SMS, Ryan and David snatched my phone which was PEACEFULLY sitting on the table. :\ me snatching it back was a failure lol.

Then they saw the SMS (thanks for the SMS hun! [: sorrysorry), and Ryan and David started VIOLENTLY grabbing my hand. David showed Ryan the wound. =.= Quin down there stoning and lol-ing. Hahah.

It sucks to sit beside me, cuz I pinch and bite. Rawrrrr!
(I kinda bit David and I pinched both David and Ryan)
;D lol much.

7 plus we left and went to Hub. David forgot his wallet at Macs so he went back, then me, Quin and Ryan bought icecream.

A long time later Ryan and Quin took MRT home. So much for wanting to go home at 7pm ei? :D while me and David went to buy stuffs. Wanted SUSHI so he accompanied me to NTUC :D

We bought bought sashimi sushi and he bought chicken chop. Saw Celine and her mom at the queue! She thought David was ______ and when I told David he was like "LOL I'm not as TALL or DARK/BLACK." =.=

Walked home and David accompanied me. :D thank you! So mahfan to carry my HEAVY Lenovo laptop can. :S haha. Since he was so nice I accompanied him to opposite my gran's block for him to cab home.

I'M SO NICE RIGHT. Hahaha.


Woke up and my stomach hurt like whenever I ate something.
(yes if I don't eat I won't feel the pain) So I didn't go for training today. Hohums.

SMS-ing Belle about Christian being on MTV TRL to give these punk-styled girls a makeover to make them girly for mothers' day! :ooooooooo!!!

The female host was like "okay CHRISTIAN can you..-" and I went "OMGOMGZOOOOMG CHRISTIAN'S ON MTV TRL!!! MGOSH BELLE!!!"

Its so cool that we both love Christian and his works on Project Runway season 4 so much! He has an ego, but WHO CAN RESIST HIM (& his hair)!!!!

And oh, darling phone-y's spoiling. :(

Its a highlight of my life! Hahah.
And seriously, I can't bear to part with the darling luh. :( it holds all my memories hahaha.

No comments: