G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 23, 2008

I'd been broken beyond repair.

nan guo de shi fang qi ni, fang qi ai.


Good evening.

I kinda woke up at 9pm cuz my brother shook me awake. If not I would have just slept on and on like some log.

I'm so obsessed with the song Prelude 12/21 by AFI that I set it on replay on my iTunes, and since yesterday its been played 228 times. Hahaha. So much for having a 1.35min song ei?


First day of school after the June hols doesn't give me anything much to blog about since we're mainly depressed. Except this teacher mentioned the movie Kungfu Panda as "Panda Kungfu".

It was the only thing in the morning assembly talk — besides the penguin and the panda clip, which I seriously am beginning to suspect I'm the panda — that woke us up.

Morning in class started really messily.

Something kinda made me sad for a while but then everything was changed back after half the day. What to say but "yay!"? *grins*


And oh, Fridays are double Science days. Oh the joy, oh the joy..

(my poor back AND bag!!!)


Had Councilor meeting with Mrs Lim after school, then lunched with the sailing juniors and Bryan. Its so easy to identify the seniors of sailing cuz all we had to do was hear people cheering at the soccer courts.

Didn't run for PT cuz of my waist injury thing.

But I'm beginning to like running cuz of the adrenaline rush you get. No wonder Ryan used to tell me, "Enjoy the pain, Gwen!"

That sentence used to send weird vibes down me cuz its absurd. Haha.


Supposed to visit gran in the hospital, but I fell asleep on the sofa. I heard my mom mumble to my dad "Let her stay and sleep la..". I wanted to wake up but I was so tired.

So I woke up at 9pm thanks to Gerald who was like "Jieeeee! Wake up, dad told me to wake you up at 9 to have your dinner..!"

Woke up, had my makeshift lunch+dinner and watched Twitches Two. Then read more of New Moon and ate apples. Finally couldn't resist and had cup noodles. *grins* oh the sin.

And now I'm blogging.


Which reminds me, I'm owing some sailors photos from the camp. Hohum.

See you guys around!


Oh, oh! Shall end this with a Twilight quote.

Did I mention? My English hols assignment is recommending Twilight! Hahaha. Book AND movie. Awesome.
"Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew - knew it in
the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my
head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you.
I'd been broken beyond repair."
-- Bella

No comments: