G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby, I know.

I'm trying to keep it together-
but I'm falling apart.


Hearts all over the world tonight need cheering up!
Cheer up David and Yokeching lover.

Back to happier matters, yes? *grins*

Okay, maybe this isn't happier. But common tests are coming closer and closer.

It was stated there Aug 12th-15th were the common tests.. I've got exactly 47 days and 3 hours to mug and study.


Oh, I had detention today!!!!!! *grunts*

Omg, I almost killed myself. I was like.. MY RECORD!

Its the second time in my whole Mayflowerian life that I've got detention. And why?

OM Han thought I didn't tuck in my shirts! Just because the corners were hanging loosely!! GAWD! Doesn't that just make your blood boil. If you were caught for something that you did right, I meant.

And David got caught for not throwing away his bottled drink. *grunts*

Lunched with David and Quin. When I told David to stay and wait for me and Quin to get our food, I rushed off to Q-Bread to get him a slice of birthday cake and a doughnut to make up for the be-earlied birthday celebration I missed.

At least he liked them. Haha.

Saw Yeshen and Desmond while getting my food! Got my rice and suddenly Yeshen went "Gwen.." and I whipped my head around, slipping in the process and almost toppling over my food in the tray. Embarassing much..

Desmond still remembers my name! Tho I've not talked much to him during the times I was still a faithful Christian in Y-Hope Church.


Bought stuffs at Popular, and finally, a new pen! *momentarial smirk*

Gawd, I've become really animated and full of expressions recently, haven't I?

They came to my house after that, so that David could work on his Twilight recommendation. STINKY FEET! Hahahaaaa.


Anyway, something Kerrie said to me today really cheered me up and made me smile like anything. I miss you too Ker! Gosh, I can't believe how long its been.


School today.. was okay. Except Ms Linda Yeo cried in symphaty for my class, saying something like we were pathetic. Well, no thanks to Mr Tang. He totally wasted my time as a Literature rep!

Its like we're all happy he's gone.

Do we only connect with subjects like that?

It felt nice when we talked again, tho. School's been awkward ever since it reopened cuz it was freaking quiet. Haha. I'm not meant to be disappointed. Haha.

But thanks, those few words of momentarial discussion were.. nice.

(grins)


Anyway, guess what!

I'm going to shower after talking somemore to Yokeching, and then finish up my homework.

Its just even amazing for me to have such thoughts.. *smirks*

No comments: