G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 16, 2008

Nonchalent.

Sigh.

My gran's cancer report thing's coming out today, which really makes me nervous cuz I can't stop thinking and hoping that the results will be good.

Tho, yes, the cancer cells -- or whatever -- have already spread to the rest of her body. The report's just gonna be on which stage it already is at.

Mom told me it might be bad if its at the terminal stage.


Anyway, I'll be going for a movie with the sailors. Or am I..?

Moot point people, moot point.
(yes, "moot" is a word found in the dictionary, not made up by me)

They're catching Kungfu Panda.. which I don't really like cuz I wanted to catch Narnia, but everyone already has. So there.

I'll be nonchalent..


(.. k fine I don't really like Kungfu Panda! Ugh!)


David, Iggy, Ryan, Lianghong, Cheeteng, Darren, Keith, Nic Yeow and Edward are gonna watch the movie. So hey, I'll be the only girl again as always. Hahaha.


I'll be following Iggy to get his new school shoes and mine too at Sportslink after the movie. Then I'll be going to buy the books New Moon and Eclipse.

I'm waiting for Midnight Sun to be out! It'lk be so cool to get the plot of Twilight from Edward Cullen's point of view, instead of Bella's.

No comments: