G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I love NSC's internet connection! *grins* (infact, it sucks.)

Hello world.

Guess what? I am at NSC now. Blogging from Quin's laptop with Yuzhen sitting beside me. Hahaaa.

Anyways, the batt's gonna go flat soon (k around 45% left.. hopefully). Yay cuz the C divs both got 4th! Currently la. The girls have done like, quite well. 4th out of 5 schools so they're like.. we all agree its luck / tyco / whatever. LOL.

The MFSS, ACS(I)'s and VS's C div boys are like, all fighting for 3rd. 4th and 5th I guess. But it'll be damn cool if this year every div can get a prize! I bet Mrs Sidhu would be smiling till like.. you know the Chinese proverb right. "ya kou wu yan". *grins*

See, even my Chinese ain't that bad

And Yuzhen's like smiling away at what I type. Hahaha.

I've been reeeeeally lazy to update my blog recently. Okay not really since its only been a day or so but ya. Its like, reluctant to type. LOL. Laziness.

And oh, tomorrow its the B div's turn! Like omg. I think I'll die of hyperventilation soon, yes?

Ooooookay. The SUPER annoying Yuzhen is asking me to go see her b---, hotmail, email, snail mail, letters, junk mail, whatevermail and so onwards now.

Yay I can hear the booooor-boooooooooooor sounds of the horns out at sea. I think its AP over H/A whatever now. Hehe. So the optis should be back.

THANK YOU WEIMING FOR THE ICE LEMON TEA DRINK THAT'S RIGHT INFRONT OF ME NOW. Hiakhiak.

K, seeya. I can tell Yuzhen's getting impatient.... *stares*

No comments: