G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, July 05, 2008

Stunned.

I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything
that I have to live without
Omg I'm so sleepy. But I'm not happy/done with my 4-counts-of-8 choreo that I'll be presenting to Crystal and the hip hopers tomorrow! Ugh!

Its the only thing standing between me, my Eclipse book and a good night's sleep. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Jiaying asked me the weirdest question earlier: "Why do you alllllways call me Yingying?"

And we had a little chat. All cuz she got so pained by the fact she couldn't play the PSP. Hahaha. Cuteness/spoilt-bratness. Then Jiawen came in and joined in the talk. She's finally talking so much! (to me duh.)

Was talking to Jiaying about our age difference of 8 years (she managed to count it faster than me, and she's 7) and Jiawen jumped between me on the bed going "I'm twoooooo! I'm two!!" and I told her to count with me how big our age diff was. Damn cute thing!


Pictures I took from the Interschools days will be up soon I swear.


Someone send me PATAPON!! MELODY NEOOOO DO YOU ALREADY HAVE IT? Hahaha.

I'm so dying with the PSP lacking of fun games. Gerald la, removed my DJ Max for his Grand Theft Auto (Vice City)!!! ROARGH with exclaimation marks!

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's just so funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

No comments: