G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kenny Wormald ♥

I LOVE KENNY WORMALD!

And I'm dreaming of him too. But DAMN! He's dating Ashley Robert from PCD. *sadface*


Shit, those water bubbles are forming on my hands again! :(:(:( ITCHY! AND ANNOYING! :-(

Hip hop was fun today. Did more than 3mins worth of continuous crunches and another maybe 4mins worth of pushups! Then got graded on our solo choreographies.

I may not have downloaded DJ Max Portable 2, but I downloaded Harvest Moon: Back To Nature Boy and Girl!

Sadly, I read some webpages and they said if you play the girl char, your game will end after your marriage whereas for the boy, he will go on to have babies etc! Wth is this?! *grunt*


Lunched with Bettina at Burger King. Had the aweeesome Double Whopper cuz I was so hungry due to not eating breakfast, but turned out I ordered Coke as my drink (surprise much) and just thinking of it made me full! :(

Ended up I brought home the half-eaten whopper burger. Hah.

Homed, got HM: BTN Boy and Girl downloaded into the PSP and played it till now. Infact its on while I type. Haha. I was so tired from hip hop that I almost fell asleep on the bed while playing, till Iggy called! :P savior!


AHH THE WATER BUBBLES ON MY HAND ARE ANNOYING MEEEEEEE!!! *double grunt*


I'm so not looking forward to school tomorrow.



I SAID!

"I KENNY WORMALD."

No comments: