G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, July 05, 2008

My love.

Lets just return to the past. I'd prefer not talking.


B div girls got 4th for interschools! First time I ever got something for interschools, happy duh.

Sorry Ning, Peckkhee. Cuz of my bad ranking for the last race we didn't manage to beat Katong Convent tho we were only a few points behind them. :(

Cried the moment I crossed the finishing line all the way till I got back to shore and unrigged my boat. Edward kept comforting me. Sorry! But then again, thanks. You're right- at least we won something.


Dinner at Seoul Garden was fun. Sat with David, Ryan, Nic Wong and Jhing, our beloved coach! It was awesome to talk about our nursery to primary school lives. Hahah.

Played tic tac toe with Weiming, cuz my table's people mixed all the random foods together into the soup, making it real disgusting. I lost 3 times, and had to drink the concoction thrice. D: TASTED LIKE CHILI AND COLESLAW! Awwmans!

When we left the place, a few gangsters banged into us when they walked past. Like effing rude much. One of them banged into my shoulders real hard.

Iggy said "fuck you" when they went up, and they heard. So they came back down, and wanted to confront us. They didn't dare la.

When we left they shouted at us from the top floor and some of the sailors went back up to wait for them. But the gangsters didn't dare to come down. LOL.

So the whole issue was over when Mubarak went into 7-11 to confront them and talk it out, but they didn't dare to talk tho they started this whole problem. Bak said they went all the way inside 7-11 when they saw him and Iggy! HAHAHAA.

Its so annoying. And I had to keep telling the sailors not to cause trouble cuz Mrs Sidhu just treated us, how would she feel if they got into trouble after treating us to a celebrating meal?


Homed and used the laptop. Felt sleepy by 1am and slept.


And now I gotta rush out a choreography for tomorrow's hip hop or Crystal will slaughter me.

4 out of 8 counts.. easy. If only I would stop freestyling. Its difficult to choreograph when all you know how to do is freestyle!! Ugh.


I love you, but I'd rather not suffer when I feel you're only making facade.

No comments: