G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 03, 2008

Prisoner-

If only I could run away, run away.


My parents are treating me like I'm some prisoner now.. how do I put it.. ah yes.

I don't reply their smses, they call me. I don't pick up their calls, they call me 11 times continuously in a row. I didn't get an option on what I wanted to do after sailing today -- it was just "Call me when you are on the way to school. Thanks" and "U on the way back to school."

And when I didn't call them cuz we all had to wait for Ning's protest hearing to be over (it lasted till like almost 8pm), they called me when we were still at NSC. "What?? You're still there? Why so long?"

Fuck, you mean I can't have a life?


Sailing today was alright. Screwed up my first two races, majorly. 23 and 33th in position for race 1 and 2. Maaaaan.

But after that I realised what went wrong- my sail slack was obviously too big, but the 2nd race already started! I couldn't tighten my outhaul on the downwind. D: effing shit.

And after that, I won Ning for the 3rd race (11th position I think), 4th race I got 10th and 5th I got 15th.

Ning got protested by TKGS Germaine/whatever. The idiot kept doubting what I said when I let them hear my side of the story! And in the end, after waiting for Ning for almost an hour, she came back up and cried cuz the jury DSQ-ed her for race1. :(((

(DSQ= Disqualified)


I'm so pissed off with the TKGS person I swear I could claw her face with my broken nails!!! Its so heartbreaking to see Ning like that okay.


And even RGS is team sailing, targetting us when they're already 1st for school!!! Like wtf is their problem?!

And thanks a lot Aaron J. The past two days you sailed, I helped you rig up. When you came back, I helped you to derig. Today, I did the rigging up and the derigging myself.

Even Edward and Chiaee came over to help me! GAWWWWD. Edward didn't have a senior sharing boat with him, Chiaee forgot to help Mubarak but at least she went after helping me. And even those juniors who HAD a senior sharing boat with them came to help me!!

You didn't give two hoots about what fuck nots.
(sorry, seriously pissed.)

And its like, hello, last race- strong wind! I was so freakishly tired out!



Maybe I should just prove to my parents. I think I'm having gastrics cuz my stomach hurts seriously badly now, but I don't care.

I don't wanna eat.

No comments: