G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, July 19, 2008

I fell too deep.

What happens when you fall too deep in love?


Ohhhmygawd. I'm so yawnish today! Whywhywhy..

Was doing a quiz I got from Alex's blog, when I realised I already had it in my blog!
:\ I'm seriously veryveryvery boredddd.


Oh well, I'm off to Maple in a bit. :\ gotta catch up! Hahaha.
(yes, Qihua, Aaron, Iggy, you may all laugh your hearts out.)


Oh yes, dinner yesterday with Rach and Celine was fab!

Rae kept thinking I had problems in school, thats why I suddenly asked them out. Actually, yes, I do have problems. But I've been keeping them to myself for such a long time already.

I can do better than that. ;D meaning I'm just gonna keep my problems to my shit-ass face.
*grins*

We had Newyork Newyork desert. Okay technically me and Celine cuz Rachel was having dinner. Her spagetti smelled nice.. D:

Chocolate fondue! (go ahead, be jealous.)

Its awesome k. And they give a lot of the stuffs in Newyork Newyork for you to dip inside. Ahhhh. And I had icecream waffles. *gringringrin*

Photos up another time.


Wish me luck for the races later!

Don't stare!

Yes I love Kenny Wormald. Hahahaaa for you!


[EDIT]
Didn't sail today cuz I was sick. :S stupid flu from Thursday till now roar!

The Tecktonik dance (yes doofs its a form of dance, think of shuffling and jumpstyle) website is so cool. :o

[EDIT]

No comments: