G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cuz thank you for today,

Got this from Alex's blog.
Finally. Gawd knows how bored I was.

Thanks black for the conversation earlier. [:
Amazing, you actually knew I didn't sound well.
Suddenly talking to you after like 4months of being ignored,
everything felt normal again; like the months didn't happen.
Point is, thanks for cheering me up, so quickly too.
THO YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME AN OPINION!


1) Who is your best guy friend?
Can I say its still piggy/black? :\

2) If someone were to tell you they like you right now, would you care?
Depends. I think I would just "Wth??" and run off.

3) Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Uhhhh. We kinda just talked earlier..?

4) Where did you last sleep other than your house?
My bed! LOL hmm not sure.

5) Do you have a best friend?
I used to, but maybe not now.

6) Do you smoke?
Noeps. Makes your breath a weeeee stinky! >:\

7) Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
Yeah. Happy, much happier than the state I am in now.

8) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Aaron, Belle and Jack. Okay and maybe Nic and Ryan if they noticed my tears flowing down the side of the window on the bus.

9) Can you vote next election?
Noeps.

10) What are you listening to?
"Is It You?" by Cassie.

11) When will your next kiss be?
I can't really predict my future, you know.

12) Who do you love right now?
THE WHOLE WORRRRLD!
(and Kenny Wormald. Teehee!)

13) Who was the last person to call you handsome/hot?
Does babe count? Then some guy on Maple who wanted Mithril ores.

14) Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
Yep. :( I miss you bro. (not my real bro)

15) Where did your last hug take place?
The only one I can really remember was with the sec3 sailors at NSC during sailing camp.
Oh! Drey sweets hugged me, at NSC.

16) Do you date smart people?
I don't date dumbasses. Hahaa!

17) Where were you at 2:02 this morning?
Buying a Ice Lemon Tea at Plaza Singapura's Macs?

18) Last place you took a plane to?
Shanghai. Cheeeeena.

19)How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
Grateful cuz he saved me from a night of emo-ing, and well, loved.

20) Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Yeah but I try to cut down on it. :\

OPPS!

21) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yup. Tell me who hasn't?

22) Who did you last go out to eat with?
Bettina and her dad.

23) Do you have unlimited texting?
Nope. Sadly.

24) How old will you be in 13 months?
16, Sweet Sixteen.

25) When is the last time you took a nap?
A proper one was like, weeks ago. But I take short naps in class. :P

26) If you like that person will you talk about your feelings or hide them?
If that person tells me he likes me, I'll talk about my feelings.
But before that, HIDE. [;

27) Do you wear glasses?
Nope. Okay actually yes but for astic.

28) What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Nothing much really, cuz its the common tests.
Okay and birthday..s.

29) What are you thinking about?
Loads of things. *sigh*

No comments: