G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 24, 2008

Long post, your problem if you wanna read.

They're the reason I hate being a treasurer;
__'s the reason I hate sailing.



Today's like, the most fun yet most upsetting day of the week.


Went on Jhing's powerboat with Belle. Its super fun when she goes at almost full speed and races across the blue waters- nothing can beat the feeling of that!

Nevertheless me and Belle were going crazy as usual, and we started taking turns to bob up and down the sides of the powerboat. Drove Jhing nuts maybe.


Watched as the rest unrigged. Ryan took MOE B10 that Justin (Law) thought of letting me use after he stepped down so I was like, shit, the rest of the MOE boats are crap.

(See, even among the sec3s I'm just a total pushover.)

But NSC has some new rules now which are good. Hahaa.


_____ is really damn bo tua bo suay. Its like, she's our junior and she argued with a senior over a boat which we rightfully were meant to use cuz I've been using that boat all along.

Infact, when did the juniors actually start respecting us, the way we used to respect Tzuling's batch? They asked, we do, WHOLEHEARTEDLY. That way we were close and they were fun.

Juniors now are like, a killer. Not all but majority. They disrespect us like we were THEIR juniors. Ask them for a favour: "What? You ownself do la!" =.=


Talked to Aaron, Jack (surprisingly) and Belle about some problem. Ended up being a water tap again cuz it hurt so much to talk about it since I've never openly talked about this problem.


Thanks for the kind words guys, it really helped.

Well, most of it.


Cried while bathing, which was ridiculous cuz how often do I actually do that?

Maybe its cuz I was contemplating if I should be the 2nd Yixuan.


Below are just some things I just feel I have to blog out, so you can skip reading this portion.

I've had setbacks this year, too many to count infact. That doesn't mean I can't be given a chance to pick myself up and give my 110% in sailing. But yeah ___ ________ musn't think I'm up to it and the position I've been working my f***ing ass off for, for 3 years.

AND I was given a position that I totally hate. The ONE and ONLY position I told myself since sec1 I musn't take.


Yet, I had to accept it with a smile knowing its my doomsday.


I've been trying really hard to make the best out of what I'm given, but seriously its so hard to watch my goals flow down the drain as someone else who doesn't wanna be it takes that position.
I mean, I know I can't hate him.

But at least Aaron understands me, he knows I can't help myself.


Worse still, that person seems to hold a grudge against me for some unknown reason. (yeah, a freaking game called Maple, maybe)

I tried talking to him today, and he was all cold. F***. I've already tried and he's like that? Gave me all the more a reason to hate, which wasn't what I was looking for. I've been trying really hard to bury the hate, but what he's doing now just makes it WORSE!


Gosh. The world's never fair.

Thanks Aaron, at least now I know someone else understands what I'm going thru.

--------------------------------------------
Okay nevermind. I shan't keep complaining.

Sigh. My parents aren't sensitive enough to feel that I'm in a bad mood is it? They just keep bugging me, keep being lame. Its so bloody annoying.

Why, when I'm in a bad mood, I can't be left alone to cry at home?

No comments: