G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance


One of my two absolute favs! JOSHUA ALLEN.

My girl fav is Katee Shean, but her profile picture didn't compliment her too much. :\

Twitch Boss! :D

Courtney Galliano ;D

All my favs, minus Mark.

(aaaand sometimes maybe Chelsi.)


I love this pic! :D Courtney and Gev dancing contemporary.

MY ABSOLUTE FAV PAIR- KATEE AND JOSHUA, dancing Broadway.

Sadly they tore them apart when it came to the top 10. :(
WILL SUCKS.

Chelsi and Mark, hip hop.

*squeals* Joshua and Katee dancing my fav routine for the whole Season 4. :D (hip hop)

Kherington and Mark dancing Krump. Ahhh ITS BUCK!

Joshua and Katee dancing Viennese Waltz.

Sorry but I am now a SYTYCD huge fan. Hahaha.

GO KATEE AND JOSHUA! TOP 4 TOP 4! ;D

No comments: