G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cuz when you're down you'll know,


our friendship's always there.


Going out with these three "cuckoos" are like the most fun I've ever had in a long time. Okay, not counting the powerboat ride with Jhing.

I was super shagged, and Ker and Eileen were tryna talk me outta staying home. Wanting to go yet tired like fag. :\ hahaha. Then Cia smsed me and I immediately went to get my clothes.

Cia's got the power. LOL!

But anyways. Kerrie you cuckoo! (Eileeeeeen. I'm picking up your word and thats baaaaad!) I'm waiting for the pics from your camera. :\


And oh, E-Learning's fun. At least, the geog homework is. [:
Super happy with what I'm coming up with. Hopefully I'm the only one in class doing that category. Yayyayyayyayyyayyayness.

I've still got Chem to do. Mdm Shanti uploaded the History till it can't be opened! Arrrgh. If anyone can manage to save the file from Mdm Shanti, send it to me plz! Thank youuu.

No comments: