G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 06, 2008

It only makes me stronger.

I love you.

Thats my secret.

No hearts, no pretty drawings.
No poems or cryptic messages.

I love you.
-laneyyx613 on photobucket


I'm seriously bored to tears now! Home alone drinking my small 320ml bottle of Mogu Mogu. Its pretty nice, idk why da-yi said that the strawberry one tasted like medicine.

Its so good to see Nadya jiejie again! And she's going back to Aussie next week damn. She's skinnier now. Had lunch with da-yi and family and my own family at some restaurant in Paya Lebar. A lot of Bangladesh workers around that area (with maids!)! Wth man.

1 hour bus ride home alone from Eunos to AMK. Played Grand Theft Auto on the way and fell asleep at around Thomson. Almost missed my own stop! Hahaha.


Hip hop today was aweeeeesome! And I got a vid of Crystal dancing. She made up the dance in her head in the moment that I was fiddling with the MP3. Awesome, no?

But she dyed her hair black again! :( I miss her blonde hair. Haha.

And oh, try doing crunches for like, 3mins plus straight. Then immediately after that do pushups again continuously for 3mins plus straight!!

Its like woah, the song was 3min 33sec and we did crunches thruout. Then Crystal made us do pumping (fast), pumping (slow) and plank (means hold it there but elbows on the ground) when she replayed the song. KILLER! Hahaa.



Some pictures after Bettina's choreo to Whine Up by Kat Deluna. This was just her "rough draft". [:



And Crystal's version of the dance, since she wanted to dance to this song when we asked her to think of a choreo and dance for us. Teehee.

Gawd its dark now. Shopping with the hip hop people tomorrow for clothes. Hahahaa. And late breakfast/early lunch at Holland Village! [:

Everyone's asking me out tomorrow grr. I should just split myself up, cuz Jack told me David wants to go Sentosa tomorrow! Damn.


OHOHOH! Celine's AMKSS NOMADS is finally over! OMG FINALLY. I miss the girl so much man. Finally can do some catch up with her. Yayyayyayyayayayaaays!


I GOTTA SHIT!

Baby, what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger.

No comments: