G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Practice what you preach, AND LET ME BLOW OFF SOME STEAM.

You think you're loving but you don't love me.


My parents must think I'm a juvenile delinquent. My dad actually made me stay downstairs the moment I got home yesterday just to talk (and scream at) me till 12.20am.

He even asked me why I've changed so much, why I must be so rebellious. And that I used to have no problems like that during my kindergarden and primary school life, till I got to secondary school -- my grades dropped and my attitude changed a whole lot.

Y'know what?

I'm just rebellious cuz I'm not the sort who shares problems with my family, thats why I depend a lot on friends. And he keeps using the fact that during the teacher-parent thing, I was joking with Mr Lim while he was telling me about my super bad results.

THATS SO DUMB. IF I WERE FUCKING JOKING AROUND WITH MY TEACHER BECAUSE I WASN'T SERIOUS, WHY DID I CRY THE FUCKING MOMENT I SAW WINTENG DOWNSTAIRS DURING THE SEC1 SELECTION CAMP (I WAS IN THE MAIN COMM) AND HUGGED HER?


I don't wanna go to a university, doesn't mean I'll be a loser. Even ge-m knows that when she talked to me about what I wanted to be in future- even tho Timothy's in ACS(I), Johnathan is in RJC and both ARE geniuses.

And then he tells me his body feels all weird cuz he almost blacked out just from stretching.
(don't I have ENOUGH to worry about?!)


K, 'nuff about that.

Today's races were.. good. Congrats C div girls for getting 4th!
(4th out of 5 schools..)

I've been seriously pressurised by that, I mean, we only have 4 B div girls taking part. What if we don't win? What if??

Gawd, I really got to stop thinking that.

And I admit, I'm jealous cuz last year we missed 4th by 16 points. Yeah, it IS a lot, but I kept blaming myself for not doing better in each race to close up that 16points.

And the juniors seriously aren't serious about this at all!
NOR ARE THEY SERIOUS ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THE EQUIPMENT!


Correct me if I'm not practising what I preach, but yeah.


If you got injured to a point that you feel okay the moment you got towed back to shore, why not carry on sailing and finish the last race, rather than get a DNF when you came back the previous day 1st cuz you got a DNS?

If you get a DNF, why not think about how you got it, rather than go "DNF? Orh okay." and give the bo-chup face? (this pissed me off)

IF YOU CHIP OFF THE DAGGERBOARD I'M GONNA BE USING DURING INTERSCHOOLS, WHY NOT APOLOGISE??! Or at least seem repentant! Furthermore chip it on shore, when you returned with the boat in one piece, to make me feel that oh, not bad, you didn't make anything worse for me, THEN SLAM THE DAGGERBOARD INTO THE BOAT CUZ YOU DIDN'T HOLD IT PROPERLY?!

And crumpling up the sails- GAWD! Do we have to remind you guys so often??! Esp those that are in sec2, shouldn't you know you shouldn't leave the sails in this huge clump?


I keep digressing. Omg.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









I shouldn't blow my top- interschools tomorrow, everything shitty happens now.

I gotta worry about my granma, my studies, my sailing, my life, my health, my friends, my future!!! And great, now my dad makes me a bit worried too!


FUCK. FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!
FRENCH CONNECTION UNITED KINGDOM!!


Thanks for pangsehing me so often now. And even tho I get mad at you, the anger wears off the moment you make me laugh. Maybe Iggy's right, when you're with them you're damn guo fen/whatevr. Maybe its just me, maybe I'm just distancing myself from you already. So much for always thinking you were one of my best friends..

No comments: