G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Major headaches gives me the creeps.

I've been trying to abstain myself from blogging but it seems that that ain't possible.

Infact, right now I'm having this major headache which I really cannot tahan.


Today's PE was AWEEEESOME! We played HANDBALL! Like, the best game (besides powerball), ever!

Me, Nicolette and Jani were with Ruixing, Aaron, Qihua, Izzy and Yiok An, and...?

Actually Justin and Jon were with us! But cuz the other guys' team was super imbalanced (teehee all the not-so-sporty ones), they went over. D:


From today we know:

Ruixing is a good goalkeeper (like, reaaaally good! *grins*),
Justin is a good scorer (total imba-ness okay),
Izdihar is a good any-o-how scorer (LOL cuz he scored 2 goals by anyohow throwing it in),
and I can scare opponents by screaming into their ears (I screamed infront of Daniel and he got a shock).


And the funniest goal was when Ruixing came out of the goal-area, Jon threw a far ball from one end of the hall to the other, Justin caught it and scored.

=.=



My cousins came over for dinner earlier and just talking was fun with them. Suddenly I was the littlest cousin again. Ah.

ZAHRA JIEJIE'S BRINGING ME TO SINGFEST!
And she's paying for my ticket. :o


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS KOH!
The best Pure Geog teacher in the world. *grins*
You know 3Endeavour's pure geog students love you loads.


I'M STILL HAPPILY IN LOVE WITH KENNY WORMALD.
My dreamed-of boyfriend.
(wuahahaha.)


And I am the new (and hopefully temp.) treasurer for sailing. :\
Hopefully temp cuz I CAN'T FREAKING WORK WITH NUMBERS FOR NUTS.

Okay. I'm not in a good mood so, seeya.


I love you.
We promised, but you broke that promise. I'm painfully keeping mine.

No comments: