G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cuz we say a girl can dream,

To sailors:
PLZ BRING SAILING FUND (2bucks) TOMORROW, FOR THE MONTH OF JULY/AUGUST.
Thank youuuuu.

PICTURES OF RACIAL HARMONY FROM JIAQI'S BLOG!
Lazy to upload the photos I took. :\

garland making!

(absolute failure.)

Zul plays Chinese chess! but he can't beat Ruixing.
see the pig pillow! me and Lianyi's places. her pig saves me during Chinese.

SORRY TO EMBARASS YOU, JINHAO! HAHAA.


Watched The Dark Knight with Bettina and her dad. Lido's cinema was huge.
And her dad threw a piece of popcorn at me. Hahahaa.

Was late for dance, and we didn't do much, not even sweat. Watched the battling parts of You Got Served. KENNY WORMALD IN #5 RED SHIRT! *grins*

Medium cup of Ice Lemon Tea from Macs and half a fried fish from Long John's for lunch.


And oh! We're going to Crystal's house next Saturday for a "free lesson" from her. 3 HOURS OF HIP HOP! Can you believe it?! I'm like super excited.

Crystal's so nice cuz next Saturday is her anniversary with her boyfriend! :S
THANK YOU CRYSTAAAAL! muchloves!

Trying to pack my room's a bitchass failure cuz I keep getting distracted.



I need opinions now. NOW. Bastards and Bitches. (okay wasn't calling anyone, just felt like the word)
I srsly miss you la dey.

No comments: