G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, July 05, 2008

Quizzes

WHATS-
1. what song are you listening to now?
Rompe by Daddy Yankee.
2. what did you do today?
Woke up, read Eclipse, ate breakfast (see, I'm so hooked to Eclipse I read it before anything!), watched Spongebob, carried on with my choreography and now I'm doing this.
3. what's for lunch, yesterday?
Didn't really have lunch. Beef horfun from Uncle Raymond's shop.

(spits.) bleah.

4. what always make you smile?
Funny people!
5. what if you were to die in 1 month's time?
I'd tell anyone/someone important how important she/he is to me and how much I love them and I'd mend all my broken friendships and love everyone more and more.
WHENS-
6. when was your last movie?
Looooong ago please.
7. when did you last cried?
Yesterday, over screwing up my race during interschools. I cried from the time I crossed the finish line till I unrigged my boat! LOL.
8. when did you last read a book?
Today morning. Refer to above please. *grins*
9. when are you going to watch tv?
Uh, now that I'm using the laptop, never?

Or tonight, maybe.

10. when was your last kiss?
Never kissed someone before. Unless its my family and thats like, in primary 2 maybe.
WHOS-
11. who last made you laughed?
Weiming, Ning, Belle.. aiyah all the sailors!
12. who last made you curse?
Weiming. *grimaces*
13. who goes home with you?
No one. But most of the time David's nice enough to walk me home before he cabs home. *grins*
14. who owes you money?
IGNAAAAATIUS THIAM! Hahaaa.
15. who would you give the world up for?
Someone.

(why should I tell you?)

WHERES-
16. where would you go for a one month holiday?
Coppenhagen. I've been telling everyone this for like, years ever since the Music Awards in Coppenhagen!
17. where do you find happiness?
In my favourite people.
18. where is the best place to have dinner at?
Newyork Newyork. Hahahaa.
19. where can you usually be found?
At home, or hanging out around AMK.
20. where do you wish you were right now?
Some place with someone I could cry and talk my heart out to.
HOWS-
21. how can you love somebody?
I just can.
22. how tall are you?
165cm. I gotta do more skipping -- I'm short!
23. how would you kill somebody you hate?
I won't kill them. I'd kill myself.
24. how often do you eat ice cream?
Too often to be true, but its fattening so I put it off.
25. how many times have you said hi to your crush today?
None.
RANDOM-
26. will you sing in front of your school? why/why not?
I only sang infront of my school once- in pri5.

And no I will only sing to my room- pillows, computer, Rubik's Cube. Definitly not you.

27. have you ever been hugged by somebody you dunno?
Uh, no.
28. do you believe in horoscopes?
Sometimes. Hahaa.
29. will you hug somebody you dunno?
Depends..
30. comforted a friend today?
Yeah. I guess.

No comments: