G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 07, 2008

What, so your life's screwed.
.
.
.
Mine isn't?

What, so I'm stating what the other person said, trying to hear your story.
.
.
.
I'm biased?

Well, French Connection United Kingdom off.

-------------------------------------------------
Anyways. I've got my own problems.


  1. 1. you don't know how it feels to be wanted by another friend just cuz the other people don't want him/her, after all the time of being abandoned by him/her.
  2. everytime your dad scolds you he accuses your ex boyfriend for all your attitude changes. And he says it as I stated, except with a "Whats with your attitude change?" infront.

    (and how it hurts you so bad you need to hold yourself together when he's mentioned, but yet your dad still mentions him and you have to pretend everything's alright. Especially since you don't want him to be blamed at all.)

  3. your parents treat you like a prisoner.
  4. and that your dad literally thinks your dreams are bullshit, and that it'll make you a lousy person.
  5. I hate seeing two of my closest friends saying stuff about each other behind their backs OVER A FUCKING GAME.
  6. It feels miserable to suspect you've got mild depression cuz you keep contemplating to kill yourself, like you've seen it in your mind that you'll die, like it was an epiphany.
  7. you're worried about your gran all the time.

8. And well, guess what?

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE YOUR LIFE SCREWED UP.
(or at least, what it feels like when it was DAMN screwed up.)

Cuz I've got more problems than that.

It sucks when you keep smiling cuz it happens automatically, when you'd rather be frowning really hard to show people that you're upset. (and that every moment you're actually secretly contemplating your suicide.) (double lol.)

But you can't.






Cuz, you can't.

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mindOr I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
A guy like you is impossible to find-
You're impossible to find.

No comments: