G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 20, 2008

3 sentences. /happy 980th post!

Not hoping nor thinking about much-
I just never want to lose sight of you..


I like the song Kenny Wormald made his dog (ahhh cute bulldog!) Bruschi Wormald boogie to.
You have to watch it and then you'll be admitting that Bruschi's cute, too! [;

I seriously have no idea what time to report to school tomorrow for the race. *grunt*

Someone gonna tell me? :\ whywhywhy..


..yet I never wanna fall in love with you again, EVER..


I'll be hitting the sacks right after this post.

And a happy belated birthday to WEIMING!
Shit, I kept forgetting to confirm if the number in my contacts is still his number cuz I wanted to sms him happy birthday. :\ I went to edit the post with all the birthday wishes haha.

Oh well, eyes are 'a-closing.

Seeya around, tomorrow morning!
NOW you can wish me good luck for tomorrow's race.


..then again, I already AM in love with you.

No comments: