G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, July 11, 2008

Dancing is like dreaming with your feet.



A video Bettina showed me, done by Eddie Uehara. Its pretty inspiring.
Props to Eddie Uehara for doing this. Awesome! ;D



Accompanying Celine to make her IC later on. She's not replying my sms! I hope she didn't accidentally fall asleep or something. Hahaa.

Oh, speak of the devil. She just replied me hahah.


School today was freezing. Its been the first time in a long while that I had to wear a jacket during morning assembly in the aircon hall. I borrowed Yokeching Lover's jacket!


English was hell funny. Ms Yeo made us play 'Blow Wind Blow' a few rounds and I ended up at Sera's seat. And my original partner Lianyi landed in Jiaqi's! So we were partners again. ;D

Justin and Izzy were behind us, so we grouped with them for English.

We gave many crap answers la. Haha. Then Jani was like, "My group got almost all correct till your group shared your answers xD" hahahaha. Cuz Justin la! Gave all the joker answers.


Part 3.5 Q8:
The first report of a UFO was filed by a police officer at ten pm. In the next two hours, more than twenty other residents reported sightings. One resident videotaped the object, which appeared as a bright light moving across the sky.

Question: Why would the resident have videotaped the UFO?


Your answer would most prob be like "Because it was the first time they have seen the UFO sightings.." blahblah.

Our answer: "Cuz he didn't have a camera." xD drove Ms Yeo to laughter with all our answers for Part 3.5. Then Justin and Izzy left their places to move away cuz they got so paisei. JUSTIN ONG ITS YOUR ANSWER!


Supposed to have literature remedial, but turns out more than half the class ponned it so Ms Martin only talked to us.

Ker and Ruixing were like "Ya la! Stay for lit remedial la, YOU LITERATURE REP LEH!"

T_T stay back lor.. End up wasted my time with Ms Martin talking to us.

Ruixing was the worst. Tell me I should zhao then I saw Ms Martin outside so I came back into the class. Then he was like "There, you should stay for class. All guai de. :D" =.= bull! LOL.


Lazy to go out later! But oh well, since Celine already asked me and she accompanied me to make my IC last week.. hahaa.


I don't wanna love you.
(but I do.)

No comments: