G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 10, 2008

I <3 Inverts!

Oh. My. God.

I was just practising doing Inverts (or Hollowbacks) (yeaaaah. Bboy stuffs again.) and now my back's hurting like a bitch.. especially at my shoulder blades. Its damn funny practising Inverts in the middle of the night.



Some uber pro Invert transitions. Omg. But I'm aiming to get my invert as low as possible. Like to get my legs to touch my head. That guy's inverts are really damn high.

I think Imma go to school tomorrow with aching shoulder blades/back.. oww. Oww. Owwww...

And p.s. I finally made my IC. *grins*

The world is happy for me. And my picture is freggin' ugly, yes? Yes. (wait till you see it, you'll be yes-ing all the way)


OWWWCH. NOW THERE'S A BITCH PAIN IN MY RIGHT SHOULDER BLADE.

Shit, should've stretched. =.= I forgot about stretching. Hahahaa.


P.S. its 20mins after the invert practice and now my arms are hurting like a bitch too. Cuz I practiced doing freezes..

...WITHOUT my hairband this time.

No comments: