G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Home is the last place I wanna be.

I think I'm going crazy soon.

My parents drove me crazy with their sudden you're-a-juvenile-delinquient treatment and I was trashing my room quite badly (for someone like me who doesn't trash her room) and I almost thought of throwing my glass photoframe at the wall too to take the glass shards.. uhhh. Ya..

.. to pierce my arm. (not slit)

I decided to ask Ker to call me (thanks Ker!) and talk. [: she reallyreally calmed me down.

But gosh, I took my pen holder (filled with all the pens and some had their inks leaky!) and flung it at the wall. All the pens flew out in a line like some slow motion film. And my bed's leaning against the wall..

*prays* don't let my bedsheet have any ink stains!

And now I gotta clean up my bed cuz I threw literally anything I could find within my reach at the wall.


Following Celine to make her IC tomorrow after school. Might go get the shirt that we both wanted, then head down to the library to meet Ker to study.

Went to Iggy's place after school today and I think I lost my council badge there. :(:(:(

I'm not really keen on using the new one! Cuz its shiny.

Oh well, I've cried myself tired and went hysterical talking to myself for one night. I'm really tired. So I guess I'll just go bathe now and like.. catch some sleep.



P.S. yay! Prelude 12/21 by AFI has been my most listened song on my iTunes. No more Victims of Love or I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem) by Good Charlotte.

But the play counts are 175 for Victims of Love and 174 for Dance Floor Anthem! *grins*

My phone's ringtone (Dance Floor Anthem) rocks. (even tho I've been using it for like a year)

Tho.. I am listening to Victims of Love now. :D

If you are what you say you are, a superstar
Then have no fear, the camera's here
And the microphones
And they wanna know, oh oh oh yeah

No comments: