G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 31, 2008

The End,


You know right now, my computer is being sibei guailan?

I can't access any website EXCEPT mf.commontown.com, MSN shitz and blogger.
Fun right? Now I've got nothing to do.


RANTINGS SO (YOUR PROB IF YOU READ.)

I hardly rant about people on my blog soo yeah.

Beeyatch who lost my lit file DOESN'T deserve my respect. (not Ms Martin.)

She lost Winteng's lit file, English hol homework and Nicolette's English hol homework and insisted that Winteng and Yuenman redo their hol homework cuz she say they never hand in.

"I don't know what you're doing here but can you return to your seat and disicipline yourself?" yeah pffffft. I went back to my seat, she nicely handed Jiaqi the oral practice paper and
slammed one on my table. Rude much.

HELLO? I TOLD YOU ALREADY. I FINISHED IT LONG AGO, BUT I LEFT IT IN MY ORANGE CLEAR FOLDER WHICH I DIDN'T BRING TODAY.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, ITS SERIOUSLY YOUR OWN DAMNED PROBLEM!
STOP TELLING ME ABOUT MY SAILING SENIORS AND HOW GOOD THEY DID FOR O'S CUZ YOU WERE THE ONE WHOM THEY WERE UNDER!

Bhb much plz.

She has no idea how much the class hates her. Treat us like we're retards who don't understand English, saying we're pathetic and crying when we don't use bombastic words in essays.

END OF RANTING-


Performance for Mr Lam's retirement.
Donald Quacks was WOAAAH! :o

And oh! Wooyoung plays the piano too.

I'm in love!
With his playing. hahaaa.

Had to take lit test during recess till after next period.
(Weiming's damn mean to Syafiqah! Hahaa. SHORT UH.)

Wooyoung and Atreya came to kachiao me! Someone was playing e piano. Thought it was Zack!

So nice and relaxing can, hearing the mleody as you do your test.
My favs like Cannon in D and bu neng shuo de mi mi! ;D

Finished, walked upstairs and Wooyoung caught up with me.
He was sweaty :\ yet he accompanied me back to class instead of going to e library!

Okay, seriously hating.
GUYS DON'T NEED TO PLAY THE PIANO! :(

He's agreed to teach me and play for me tho. :P teehees.


Lessons = boring. SS, English..

Waited for Mr Lim to give us e class photos and donation cards after school,
but he took too long so the sailors and more than half the class zhao!

Couldn't sleep on the bus to NSC cuz Wenfeng was playing techno songs.
ARGG. buay tahan!

Headaches cuz of the techno. :\ but still sailed.
MOE sails suck. REALLY. :o
Reached shore 5th but was the last to get my boat up cuz I helped the rest. :\

Tehbing-ed with Quin while Wenfeng ate.
:P I'm in love with Quinnie's new car. Touch screen siol! Thank you to Quin's dad for fetching me home.


Studying for chem test tomorrow now so, ciaos!


Suddenly remembered me as your friend cuz you remembered the A-Cash?
You got it already, and I'm suddenly not a friend? Not even a word of thanks from you. Maybe I'm just a person that you wanna get off your back, cuz I keep feeling that way from you.
Well, good for you if its true cuz I don't really dare to sms you much now.
I seriously wonder why you decided to sms me that day.
You were curious to how much a bad state I'm in maybe?
You've already got someone to replace me as a goodfriend, yes?

I bet you'd forget about me again after a while.
Thought I actually existed in your life as a friend.


..Maybe not.

:(

No comments: