G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, August 01, 2008

Remember,

Justin and Cheeteng were like telling me about their nicely taken (envious!) 4J class photo. Then now I'm suddenly missing 1Endeavour'06.

Random much. :P

Thought of posting up the FIRST EVER 1Endeavour class photo we took but nah.
We all looked bad at that point of time. :x

Then I thought of 3Endeavour and how much crap we've been thru.
Especially with a certain someone thats literally the reason we're being pulled apart as a class.


I'm seriously feeling so tired today. First time I actually stayed up to 2am just to study for the Chem test! Yayyayyayyayayayayayayness.

People were sniffling in class today! :o
Cuz we're all falling sick. Hahaa.

Poor Justin! He went home during recess. :(
He actually took a whole packet of tissues from Cho during bio.

Get well soon!


Fell asleep during bio. :( was so tired out from studying till 2am.

Did discussion during SS again. When I said "they're killing the Catholics", I was deemed to be the class's nonsense speaker. :P
:( please take good care of yourself, Ms Tan!

Chem test was.. actually okay.
I seriously hope I pass! if not my till-2am of studying is wasted. :(:(:(

Ker's solutions were smelling like baked cookies when she was heating them! :\ got me super hungry. Bev still kept smelling it when Ker handed the test tube to her! HAHAHA.


Went late for English since we were late for recess. Oh well, her lessons suck anyways.

Today just proved that she doesn't respect 3Endeavour at all.
So why should we respect her?

"I would really like to give your class the respect- blahblah.." and more crap till we all started rolling our eyes at her. Well, that IS how students would treat a teacher if she actually SAID that their class was pathetic just cuz they don't know how to use BOMBASTIC WORDS.


Waited for David etc after school. Was like damn tired. :(

The moment I got home, I fell asleep on the sofa! :o
That was like what, maybe around 3pm. I woke up at 7.30pm.

:( I hate sleeping!


AND I SAW TWITCH BOSS ON MTV'S WADE ROBINSON PROJECT!

Was this an old episode? Twitch doesn't have this kinda hairstyle on So You Think You Can Dance. :\


:\ I hate getting pwned in 7 Hand Poker rawr!
I don't even know how to play it alrd. :(

Bleah. I'm not feeling so good now. :(

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHIEN!

No comments: