G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, August 25, 2008

Feel Untouched,





Swimming PT after school today at AMK swimming complex. ;D
Then dinnered with the juniors at Sumo House. Omg Ker, your happy place! (lol.)

You have no idea how many of us kena cramp today from swimming.
My calf muscles are still hurting like nuts right now k.
Me, Nic Wong, Justin O., Wenfeng, Jack, Agnes all had leg cramps.

But whatever, today's session was just damn fun. Thanks juniors!


And you know what??!

SUMO HOUSE DIDN'T ACCEPT LAONIANG'S 2BUCKS NOTE K.

See what perfect condish it is in?!?!

Got this from the bookshop auntie as change lor, didn't know it couldn't be used once torn. Like wth, Deyuan and Hidir only told me when I showed them what state the damned thing was in. Like ha, ha.


Walking home, it drizzled. I slowed down my pace.. should've just poured.

Got home, asked dad for leg guard. Last time arm guard now leg. :\
Mom made a fuss about how I "jing lai mei you jiao ren".

I mood swinged again..

Got into the room only to see the latest copy of Teenage on my laptop! Thanks mom, yesterday LIME, now Teenage. Hur. Never gotten so many mags before.

This issue was all on depression and girly stuffs.

Not so much on the girly stuffs, but the depression chapter got me scared. Like, freaking out. I cried after reading it cuz I fit all the symptoms. Maybe this explains why I've been such an 'introvert' recently and kept having all the funny moods.

I'm damn scared for some reason.

Suddenly wanna talk to dad about it, but he's not home. :(
He's the only darned person in this household who'll take me seriously.

Sailing tomorrow. Ugh, doubt I can sail if my calf muscles hurt so much. I can't even walk properly! How nice, after I got so hyped up about not swimming for so long.

But the doctor said I should swim more, since I got a slanted back. Aiyohhh :\

Oh, debated with Joseph, Jack, Virginia, Chiaee, Belle and Joey about whether I should get the iPhone! Mainly for the iPod. HAHAHA. But yeah, Belle said it rocks, Joseph and Jack said I should never get an iPhone, go for Samsung OMNIA / HTC Touch Diamond.

KI SIAO UH YOU TWO.

Samsung OMNIA, HTC Touch Diamond YOUR STINKY FEET PL0X.

I'm not that rich, and my parents would rather bang a wall than get me those two phones- expensive beyond words! :o and I'm not the one paying.

And oh, thanks for not being the pangsehers.
I really appreciate that. :)

Damn tired, wordy post again UGH.

TYPICAL 3ENDEAVOUR GUYS' BEHAVIOUR! :D
Check out this excerpt from me and Nic's convo.

(9:04 PM) ☆ nicolette: gwen !
(9:04 PM) ☆ nicolette: the guys ARE going ! :D
(9:04 PM) ☆ nicolette: cause just now during amaths
(9:04 PM) ☆ nicolette: i asked the guys
(9:04 PM) ☆ nicolette: haha
(9:04 PM) ☆ nicolette: then guess what
(9:04 PM) ☆ nicolette: ruixing and daniel said if jon ha going then they'll go
(9:04 PM) ☆ nicolette: then jon ha said if justin go then he'll go
(9:04 PM) ☆ nicolette: then justin said if daniel go then he go
(9:04 PM) ☆ nicolette: LOL
(9:04 PM) ☆ nicolette: so finally daniel said they go there set up fire then zao

Ah whatever, go can already. Hahaha. So in all, DANIEL, YOU'D BETTER GO CUZ ALL THE GUYS POINTED IT DOWN TO YOU AND YOU ONLY! ;D

Omg I think I passed th cough I have to my family. :\

Shit.


Good luck for your prelims! :)

No comments: